Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillies

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Re: Phillies

Screw it man,if you all guys can't see the better team,its no wonder you reside in la,la, land.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    Screw it man,if you all guys can't see the better team,its no wonder you reside in la,la, land.
    Nobody here would ever say the Phillies aren't a good team. Many of us just hate any and all teams from Philly, and were busting your balls for it. It isn't anyone else's fault that you took offense to it, which is why you need to lighten up. Most here don't give a shit about baseball anyway.

And no, I have not forgotten about the mosque thing, nor will I.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

jeez, back on topic

ROY "FREAKING" HALLADAY

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

I am about the furtherst thing from a philly fan of any kind, but as a baseball fan, Halladay's no-no was great!

The 1st since '56, and on his 1st playoff start none the less. Amazing!

Now having said that, may philly rot on the ice tonight... LET'S GO PENS!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

if you cant take the heat dont let people know who you pull for. i have gotten killed on here for being a philly fan. its all in good fun.....i hope

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    if you cant take the heat dont let people know who you pull for. i have gotten killed on here for being a philly fan. its all in good fun.....i hope
    LOSER....

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    LOSER....
    THATS IT........

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

THATS IT........
    TKO...

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

As Steelers fans, we always enjoy debating the so called "questionable decisions", but in the case of being a philly fan, it's not really questionable as much as it is just bad.

LOSER....
    Making more "friends" again, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    As Steelers fans, we always enjoy debating the so called "questionable decisions", but in the case of being a philly fan, it's not really questionable as much as it is just bad.

Making more "friends" again, I see.
    Still debating on this one...

Still debating on this one...
    He's a good sport... for a philly fan.

Last edited by SteelMember; 10-07-2010 at 01:16 PM.

i was hoping we had a sweep smiley ......guess not

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Looks like it is going to be the Phills and the Giants. Lets go Phills bring out the doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
    Looks like it is going to be the Phills and the Giants. Lets go Phills bring out the doc.
    holy cow galax.......i just noticed your post count

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

game 1 today.......i thought i would get a lot more heat from you guys
    No heat comin from me brother man. They are the team to beat in my book. I hope they get another shot at the Yanks. I was predicting the Rays,but to go and bust the Yankies azzes would be sweet.I know, i'm countin chickens before they've hatched.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

holy cow galax.......i just noticed your post count
    Yea,those "what are you listening to now" posts do add up. LOL! He is the early morning DJ. I tried to contend with him,but i had to give up.I just could not keep up.

No heat comin from me brother man. They are the team to beat in my book. I hope they get another shot at the Yanks. I was predicting the Rays,but to go and bust the Yankies azzes would be sweet.I know, i'm countin chickens before they've hatched.
    yeah the phills are strong now, i am not too worried about the al this year

Looks like I'll be rooting for the SF Giants... Have to since Sanchez was once a Bucco... lol

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Yea,those "what are you listening to now" posts do add up. LOL! He is the early morning DJ. I tried to contend with him,but i had to give up.I just could not keep up.
    We still have fun don't we.

We still have fun don't we.
    Us young people can't get up that early to sit in a rockin chair..

Us young people can't get up that early to sit in a rockin chair..
    Bite me Bitch LOL

Bite me Bitch LOL
    Ouch...

HELLO!!! Where are you Philthy fans??? Little quiet here...

I must cheer for SF since Freddie is on second and Lopez shut 2 lefties down in the bot 8th..

I'm still here!!!

I'm still here!!!
    I must say I do dislike the Panda.. Looks like he is on deck...

Look like Freddie was nervous.. Don't blame him as it's his first time in the playoffs being that he came from the Pirates.. lol

So are the Phightins!!!!!

Thats ok,you can't win them all. There will be the next game. Phillies won't lay down that easy.

Thats ok,you can't win them all. There will be the next game. Phillies won't lay down that easy.
    Agreed