Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dong Victory™ Report: Week 9

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: The Dong Victory™ Report: Week 9

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    They only get done for dong wins, this one was an earned victory. They currently stand at 3 Dong Victories™ and 2 Earned Victories
    How do they get an "earned win," whatever that is. If it wasn't for that dong fumble return for a TD, they lose for sure. I thought you don't get credit for dong points.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    How do they get an "earned win," whatever that is. If it wasn't for that dong fumble return for a TD, they lose for sure. I thought you don't get credit for dong points.
    Cancelled out by the dong TD given up by pouncey in the beginning lol.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Pouncey did that on purpose to challenge the defense. I think it worked.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

It's not a dong TD when we make a mistake, rocket scientist.

Sheesh! Where were YOU when they were passing out the brains?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    It's not a dong TD when we make a mistake, rocket scientist.

Sheesh! Where were YOU when they were passing out the brains?
    Shoot my bad, ok dong points don't apply to the opposition, I'll keep that in mind next time. You shoulda thrown the dong challenge flag

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Shoot my bad, ok dong points don't apply to the opposition, I'll keep that in mind next time. You shoulda thrown the dong challenge flag
    After further review, the dong ruling on the field stands... because the dong refs don’t overturn shit. Steelreserve will be charged a dong time out. And may God have mercy on his soul.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    After further review, the dong ruling on the field stands... because the dong refs don’t overturn shit. Steelreserve will be charged a dong time out. And may God have mercy on his soul.

Shit! And dong timeouts are the kind where you get points if you have them left over at halftime. We're usually best in the league at those.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I guess there’s no point of writing a dong report this week. It won’t be funny. This team doesn’t deserve our laughter.

At least all this stupid talk about Tomlin being coach of the year can end. Not that he can make the QB better, but he clearly didn’t do a great job assessing talent. But I can’t see any signs of good coaching. We came out flat in at least 6 out of the ten games. Even Miami had more fire in them than we did. We just happened to have more talent than them.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

So that would be the coach that had his team on their back-up rookie QB without their top 3 offensive weapons, three healthy WRs (2 with zero NFL catches) in their rivals house on a short week, down 2 TDs and until the mid 4th quarter almost anyone watching could honestly believe they might scratch their way to a win?

Yeah, he's terrible. I love ya to death man, but count to 10. The fact that the Steelers didn't get blown out by 5 scores by half-time was a decent job of coaching. The fact that they had the ball with a chance to tie late in the game was almost totally unbelievable.

I guess there’s no point of writing a dong report this week. It won’t be funny. This team doesn’t deserve our laughter.
    You can't have a dong anything when nothing good happened, by luck or otherwise.

I guess our only points were off a dong touchdown because of penalties, and Pouncey got in a few dong kicks, but none of it was exciting or pleasant at all.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

At least all this stupid talk about Tomlin being coach of the year can end. Not that he can make the QB better, but he clearly didn’t do a great job assessing talent. But I can’t see any signs of good coaching. We came out flat in at least 6 out of the ten games. Even Miami had more fire in them than we did. We just happened to have more talent than them.
    Has to be a victory, no report for losses