Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravens-Pats

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Ravens-Pats

It should be a good game. Jackson is better than I thought.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Ravens-Pats

Ravens take it to them early and 7-0.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Ravens D is getting physical with Brady. Brady just doesn't play well when pressured.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Ravens D is getting physical with Brady. Brady just doesn't play well when pressured.
    That and Jackson is giving that praised D issues.

Jackson faked everyone out of their socks, including the camera man

I want the Ravens to lose but kinda fun seeing them take it to the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Not me, I want the Pats to lose. We aren't beating the Ravens this year anyway. They seem to be the only ones who have the Pats #

Jackson faked everyone out of their socks, including the camera man
    Their D can't handle running QB's and we should have kept Dobbs just for them lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Not me, I want the Pats to lose. We aren't beating the Ravens this year anyway. They seem to be the only ones who have the Pats #
    Probably not with Fichtner's weak play calling.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha Brady got hammered and nice to see.

I'm enjoying this. Go Ravens!

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens have 3 good TE's also!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    My brain: Ravens need to lose... go Taperiots.

My heart: They sacked Brady!!! YES!!!

Wow! They have to account for Jackson on every play

A fumble recovery and TD Ravens. Michaels and Collinsworth go into depression every time the Ravens make plays.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

They have always been a tough win for the Patriots and the basic structure of their defense has always been similar in scheme to ours. Our "braintrust" of coaches need to study what the Ravens are doing differently that gives them better defensive success against Brady and try to mimic it. You know....do their jobs. lol

Ravens D getting tired

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

A fumble recovery and TD Ravens. Michaels and Collinsworth go into depression every time the Ravens make plays.
    I’m rooting for the Taperiots () in this game... but, yep, it’s pretty obvious who the announcers like.

Ravens make play: This is so unlike a Belichick-coached team. Belichick, Belichick, Belichick.

Taperiots make a play: Mmm, yum... so good.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

I don't think I've ever seen Brady just throw one up for grabs like that before...especially not against us. lol

Brady throws a pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen Brady just throw one up for grabs like that before...especially not against us. lol
    He's been watching old film of Joe F

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

If the Ravens are to win with Lamar Jackson, they better do it this season or the next few.

Action Jackson has a shelf life and the wall is coming up on the horizon.

Brady having convolutions on the bench.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Well this is turning into an old fashioned ass whupping.

Lamar Jackson is a cheat code.

Ya know....Kordell Stewart could have played the game like Lamar Jackson is doing. He was so hell bent on trying to be a pocket passer, he was smart enough that he could have selectively run like Russell Wilson but he had moves like Jackson.

I mean Jackson is a master of deception

Ravens officially put it away.

Amazing!

LOL. that was great seeing the Patriots get taken to the cleaners....so satisfying...lol

Bill got his ass kicked tonight. I'm happy!

- - - Updated - - -

The first real team the pats played this season.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Ya know....Kordell Stewart could have played the game like Lamar Jackson is doing. He was so hell bent on trying to be a pocket passer, he was smart enough that he could have selectively run like Russell Wilson but he had moves like Jackson.
    Kordell Stewart was many things. Smart was not one of them.

But, yes, Stewart had less of a career than he could or should have had because he came into the league when no one really knew what to do with his skill set.

Kordell was smart enough to know that his style had a shelf life. Unfortunately, He just wasn’t good at doing anything else.

Russell Wilson had arm talent and can throw the ball.

Lamar Jackson is officially entering the honeymoon phase of his style. He has his big game and his big moment. He beat the big bad bully on national television for all to see. Now he officially has the hype machine and the aura of invincibility that Randall Cunningham, Michael Vick and Cam Newton had before him. “How do you stop Lamar Jackson” they’ll all ask.

It all starts great. The accolades. The bright lights. The hype. Here comes the eventual buzzsaw.

Bill got his ass kicked tonight. I'm happy!

- - - Updated - - -

The first real team the pats played this season.
    Yup. Amazing how actually having to compete for 60 minutes can expose flaws in a seemingly great team.

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Kordell was smart enough to know that his style had a shelf life. He just wasn’t good at doing anything else.

Russell Wilson had arm talent and can throw the ball.

Lamar Jackson is officially entering the honeymoon phase of his style. He has his big game and his big moment. He beat the big bad bully on national television for all to see. Now he officially has the hype machine and the aura of invincibility that Randall Cunningham, Michael Vick and Cam Newton had before him.

It all starts great. The accolades. The bright lights. The hype. Here comes the buzzsaw.
    One thing is sure, the Steelers are not that buzzsaw.