Thread: Chase Young

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Chase Young

So does he become the first pick of 2020 draft ?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Chase Young

Probably 2 pick. Tua is going no. 1

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I'd take young over tua every time.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I'd take young over tua every time.
    Young is a better QB prospect but a cellar dweller desperate for a starting QB will likely take the hyped up QB even over the franchise edge rusher (just look at Murray over Bosa this past draft even though Bosa was CLEARLY the better prospect)

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Young is a better QB prospect but a cellar dweller desperate for a starting QB will likely take the hyped up QB even over the franchise edge rusher (just look at Murray over Bosa this past draft even though Bosa was CLEARLY the better prospect)
    Murray’s value is greater than Bosa’s. Cardinals made the right choice.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

chase young is going to torment tackles for a long time

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Chase Young should absolutely be the #1 overall pick.

He’s better than Nick Bosa. Plus, none of the QBs in this draft class are very impressive; they’re good, and you can win games with them, but I don’t see any of them as special.

Here is an example of the average-ness of this draft class: Tua has dropped behind Joe Burrow, because Burrow is the “flavor of the month”. Compare that to when Peyton Manning was coming out. Peyton could have had a bad month, and he still would have been regarded as the #1 overall pick. In fact, Bill Parcells traded out of the #1 spot when Peyton went back to school, because there wasn’t a QB “worthy” of being picked first.

As in: Tua and Herbert are not the next Peyton.

SUMMATION:
    I’d take young in a heartbeat... and then in 2021, try like hell to trade up for Trevor Lawrence. (Bill Parcells would agree with this.)

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Bosa wouldn't be getting near the press if 49ers were starting a total shit QB and a bad offense. You have to start with the QB but I'm with many here this isn't the QB draft . I'd take Young and hope to get a veteran like foles or draft one next year

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas