Thread: Steelers Sign RB Darrin Hall To Practice Squad, Release TE Kevin Rader

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Steelers Sign RB Darrin Hall To Practice Squad, Release TE Kevin Rader

Looking like no Conner & Snell this week. Hall looks better than Edmunds.

The Pittsburgh Steelers currently have a few running backs dealing with injuries and on Wednesday they signed another one to their practice squad to help them get through the short week.

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/10/st...e-kevin-rader/

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Steelers Sign RB Darrin Hall To Practice Squad, Release TE Kevin Rader

When will Oates be signed?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

SUPERBOWL

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post

When will Oates be signed?
    Damn. If this were a few years ago we totally would have had Hall & Moats.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Couldn’t find anything more substantial?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Couldn’t find anything more substantial?
    It's only a signing to the practice squad. I'm not sure if he's anything more than a body for practice at this point.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If Snell and Conner are out for any length of time, they may be in more trouble than they already were...

If Snell and Conner are out for any length of time, they may be in more trouble than they already were...
    I don't think the Conner injury is that serious. It certainly could have been a lot worse in that he didn't have the clavicle injury that everyone was worried about. I doubt he misses more than a game, if that.

On the other hand, some people have suggested that Samuels is actually the more valuable back, especially the way he's utilized with Rudolph playing. Wildcat, baby!

Sprained AC Joint is pretty much a separated shoulder. For a RB, that’s not good news. Hopefully you’re right but I’m not holding my breath that it’s a minor injury and he plays this week.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Time for Samuels to step up

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Time for Samuels to step up

Well if Snell is gonna get suspended for weed he should take that suspension now.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    Well if Snell is gonna get suspended for weed he should take that suspension now.
    Assuming it is his first offense (we did not find out Martavis had failed his drug test at the combine until he failed again during the 2014 season), my recollection is Snell just needs to enter the substance abuse program this time

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Sprained AC Joint is pretty much a separated shoulder. For a RB, that’s not good news. Hopefully you’re right but I’m not holding my breath that it’s a minor injury and he plays this week.
    If its a Grade 1 sprain of the AC, its not that big of a deal. Something that I could see him potentially dressing, but not playing unless an emergency. Really, a week or maybe 2. Something Grade 2 I would think at least a couple weeks.

Steelers Sign RB Darrin Hall To Practice Squad, Release TE Kevin Rader

Even at a grade 1, taking a pounding on the shoulder as a RB isn’t good until he’s full healed. Knees and shoulders aren’t good things to hurt on a RB. Hopefully it’s just very minor...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Grade one is pretty much as minor as it gets. I dont think he will be active this week, but could be back the following week and I am not saying he is gonna run like Earl Campbell with an AC joint that might be 70%, healed, but I am saying that he can still play with some limitations. I separated mine and kept playing hurt for another half, but when I was done I was out approx 3 weeks and I think it was grade 2 as it was noticeably higher than the other side.

I think its gonna be grade 1, since Snell is done for a few weeks and they havent activated anybody from the PS. Going with 2 RB this week and hopefully 3 next week is what it looks like.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Da RRRRRRRADER