Thread: The Dong Victory™ Report

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

The Dong Victory™ Report

In the spirit of the famous GilDong Report, we now bring you the Dong Victory™ Report.

In light of many a fan being bamboozled and ga-ga over wins over paper teams this season, I've devoted considerable time to monitor the work of the exceptionally average Pittsburgh Steelers team.
    As my longtime readers may recall, Coach Momlin had been famous enough with his underachieving, narrow escapes vs below .500 teams, failing to beat the point spread against terrible teams, miracle wins by star players to make up for the lack of coaching, and so on, that the NFL designated a new statistic, called the "Dong Victory™", in honor of Mike Momlin. (Some Power Ranking systems have incorporated this into their point systems for well over 2 decades)

Here in 2019, we'll again take time to expose the fraud that these Steelers are.

In the 7th game of the season against the hapless Fins, they lived up to their reputation with another listless, feeble, half-hearted performance. They dogged it the entire game, impacting nothing and doing nothing. Fortunately it was against an 0-7 team who couldn't stop shooting themselves in the foot.

QB - Mason Rudolph came in looking like he still hasn't passed the concussion protocol and had less awareness than a drunk Joe Theismann fawning over Suzy Kolber. Threw a terrible INT on his first pass which really enraged me. Threw for less than 7 TD's against a terrible Dolphins squad. Threw a dong TD when the defense decided not to cover DJ at all, and threw another dong TD when a pass that should have been INT'd got stolen from the defender by Juju - F

RB - Conner rushed for a crappy 145 yards on 23 carries, for a paltry 6.3 yards per carry. Got injured being the softee he is. Pittsburgh might be stronger than cancer but Conner obviously isn't stronger than the crappy heinz field turf - D-
    - Benny Snell football must mean rushing for no gain. 5 carries for 13 yards, i forgot is this the pee wee league where everyone needs to participate? F-

WR - DuDu Smith-Shuster, who crapped the bed as a toddler, and still does, finally got a 100 yard performance, stop the presses! Sign this man for a 17M extention now!! Kevin Colbert the doghumper is on the phone with his agent right now. But his performance isn't fooling anyone. He had most of his yardage after Howard went out with an injury, making his receptions all dong receptions, which don't count unless you're up against double coverage or the other teams' #1 CB. D
    - Diontae Johnson chipped in for 80 yards or so, had a dong TD where no defender covered him on a 3rd and 22. Since he's a rookie he's not yet subject to my wrath, but next season, watch the F out. B-
    - Washington - did very little, nice block on DJ's touchdown. F

TE - McDonald - did very little, surprisingly wasn't injured after the game. F
    Vanett - caught a 1st down pass, other than that, did little. F

OL - Did pretty decent, although they got flagged for holding once, so... F

DL - Cam Heyward chipped in with 3 solos and a sack - D-

LB - Devin Bush, the winged god of linebacker coverage, did little in the passing games. Contributed to 7 total tackles which were mostly cheesy stack jumps, didn't defend any passes - F
    Bud Dupree got a dong sack, not to be outdone, the Kong of Dong, TJ Watt, led the way with 2 sacks. Got a dong fumble recovery from fitzmagic thinking he hit the ground and letting go of the ball. What a turd - F-

CB - Haden allowed completed passes, how dare he do that. I guess that's what you get for 10 million a year! F

S - Fitzpatrick got 2 dong INT's one from a deflected pass, and another from a very poorly overthrown ball. D-

They got the W, but don't let them fool you. This came against an extremely piss poor dolphins team which hasn't won a meaningful game since the Nixon administration. They couldn't cover the point spread against a team that couldn't beat your local peewee team. By failing to cover at home on MNF, this earns them another Dong Victory™ for week 8.

Current Stats:
    Dong Victories™: 2
    Earned Victories: 1
    Losses: 4

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: The Dong Victory™ Report

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    lol thanks

Mill doesn't post anything when the Steelers win so I figured I'd do it myself

Senior Member Array title="Squeegee Thompson has a brilliant future"> Squeegee Thompson's Avatar

You just need to figure out how to work in the phrase, 'slop and slather' as well as sprinkle in the term 'jizz mop' when describing the coaching staff. And then, you'd really have nailed.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

This post should be pinned at the top.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Lol...Kong of the Dong

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Was the "drunk Joe Theismann" intentional, or did you mean Joe Namath?
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    lol shoot, totally mistyped that, i meant joe namath

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Kevin Colbert the doghumper
    LMAO

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Leave it to Slash to red pen during the fact check...

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    Leave it to Slash to red pen during the fact check...
    Sorry, folks!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Love the trademark!

While we're on a Star Wars kick...

Han: Not a bad bit of footballin', huh? You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.
    Leia: That doesn't sound too hard. They let us go. It's the only explanation for the ease of our escape.
    Han: 'Easy'?!? You call that easy??
    Leia: They tanked on us....
    Han: Not this team, sister. What's so important? Why would they do that?
    Leia: The first round draft pick. I only hope that when the stats are analyzed, Tua's weakness will be found...

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Han: Not a bad bit of footballin', huh? You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.
    Leia: That doesn't sound too hard. They let us go. It's the only explanation for the ease of our escape.
    Leia: The first round draft pick. I only hope that when the stats are analyzed, Tua's weakness will be found...

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

What about Big Dong Boswell and his dong field goals? 41 and 42 yards? What bullshit. He makes the gimmes, and then as soon as we ask him to do anything hard, he folds up like a cheap card table. Anything under 59 yards shouldn't count anyway because the offense did all the work for him. Same with extra points. When's the last time Boswell was out there breaking tackles or making circus catches for a touchdown? Never, that's when. He just goes, I'm gonna let you guys all bust your asses scoring a touchdown, then run on the field like a little bitch and take all the credit. What a punk. F

And you call this a Dong Victory Report? You missed the biggest dong of them all. But it's not surprising that a shitty team gets a shitty dong report. What a joke. F
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    What about Big Dong Boswell and his dong field goals? 41 and 42 yards? What bullshit. He makes the gimmes, and then as soon as we ask him to do anything hard, he folds up like a cheap card table. Anything under 59 yards shouldn't count anyway because the offense did all the work for him. Same with extra points. When's the last time Boswell was out there breaking tackles or making circus catches for a touchdown? Never, that's when. He just goes, I'm gonna let you guys all bust your asses scoring a touchdown, then run on the field like a little bitch and take all the credit. What a punk. F

And you call this a Dong Victory Report? You missed the biggest dong of them all. But it's not surprising that a shitty team gets a shitty dong report. What a joke. F

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

As long as we end up with the Dongbardy trophy at the end of the season, I'll be totally happy. I don't even care who ends up being the Most Valuable Dong in the game.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Didn’t Tomlin win a dong challenge?

How is that not at the top of the list?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    Didn’t Tomlin win a dong challenge?

How is that not at the top of the list?
    Indeed. The 13 minutes that the refs took to figure out the spot of the ball and the time on the clock turned it from a “win” to a “dong”.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Indeed. The 13 minutes that the refs took to figure out the spot of the ball and the time on the clock turned it from a “win” to a “dong”.
    They didn't even give them the ball on the spot, they had to do a pussy-ass measurement with the chains. Can't even win a challenge like a man.
    See you Space Cowboy ...