Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brahns vs. Cheats. I don't know who to root for :(

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Brahns vs. Cheats. I don't know who to root for :(

Who yinz got?
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Brahns vs. Cheats. I don't know who to root for :(

I don't care, not watching. Gonna be a Cheats blowout anyway.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I was texting my buddies the same thing.

On one hand, a Taperiots win helps the Steelers within the division. Plus, the Taperiots are going to be in the playoffs anyways; so, what’s one more win.

On the other hand... fuck the Taperiots.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I was texting my buddies the same thing.

On one hand, a Taperiots win helps the Steelers within the division. Plus, the Taperiots are going to be in the playoffs anyways; so, what’s one more win.

On the other hand... fuck the Taperiots.
    My feelings exactly. I wonder how the refs are going to screw the Browns today....

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Go Browns!

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Posted this in another thread asking the same question about the upcoming Ravens-Pats matchup.

I never root for a divisional rival. We win the division, we go to the playoffs.

Makes for an easy decision. Yes, we all hate the Pats...I get that.

Win your division, priority #1.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Chubbs is kicking ass for the Pats.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Browns are self destructing.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Baker Mayfield is pretty bad...lol. Like really...not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Neversatisfied has a spectacular aura about">

Its odd that these penalties against the Browns come out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by Neversatisfied View Post
    Its odd that these penalties against the Browns come out of the blue
    So the Pats are benefitting from bad officiating again? Color me shocked

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

The only good to come from this is Mayfield's post game
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    So the Pats are benefitting from bad officiating again? Color me shocked
    Nah, it's just that the Patriots defense is the best ina generation. Scares the Browns into penalties. Like running a Patriots pick play against the Patriots and getting called for it.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

What street in Cleveland is the parade?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8

What a complete waste of talent

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

That's as good a description of the Browns as any.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I'm not ashamed to admit I rooted for the Patriots. My only regret is that the Browns didn't lose 50-0. I can't recall a team that I ever disliked more than this year's Browns. I detest arrogance and they're getting what they deserved after proving nothing and running their mouths off all off-season. And let's face it, the Patriots are going to have the best record in the AFC whether they lost this game or not.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    What street in Cleveland is the parade?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Agreed - if this ends up around 6-10 I bet Kitchens gets canned. He has no clue.

Cleveland was faced with a 4th-and-11 with 6:17 remaining in its Week 8 matchup against New England at Gillette Stadium. The Browns’ punting unit came onto the field and were whistled for a false start, pushing the team back to 4th-and-16. But the false start was a deliberate move by Kitchens in order to bring the offense back on the field....

Quarterback Baker Mayfield was sacked and Cleveland turned the ball over on downs to the Patriots....

So, why did Kitchens decide to deliberately false start? “I didn’t want to use the timeout and I wanted to go for it,” he said after the game.
    “We had half of our guys running off, half of our guys running on and I wasn’t giving up right then by punting the ball to them."

https://nesn.com/2019/10/freddie-kit...t-vs-patriots/

Senior Member Array title="Squeegee Thompson has a brilliant future"> Squeegee Thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Agreed - if this ends up around 6-10 I bet Kitchens gets canned. He has no clue.

Cleveland was faced with a 4th-and-11 with 6:17 remaining in its Week 8 matchup against New England at Gillette Stadium. The Browns’ punting unit came onto the field and were whistled for a false start, pushing the team back to 4th-and-16. But the false start was a deliberate move by Kitchens in order to bring the offense back on the field....

Quarterback Baker Mayfield was sacked and Cleveland turned the ball over on downs to the Patriots....

So, why did Kitchens decide to deliberately false start? “I didn’t want to use the timeout and I wanted to go for it,” he said after the game.
    “We had half of our guys running off, half of our guys running on and I wasn’t giving up right then by punting the ball to them."

Kitchens is a dead man walking. He's beyond terrible.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Baker Mayfield is pretty bad...lol. Like really...not good.
    But he was 2nd in the offensive ROY voting last season. Talent around him like OBJ, Jarvis Landry, Nick Chubb. O line like Greg Robinson, Bitonio, Chris Hubbard. Where is the greatness of Baker?

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Where is the greatness of Baker?
    Whoever sold their boss on Baker becoming the new face of Progressive Insurance in their ads as Progressive's version of Aaron Rodgers for State Farm must be getting asked the same question.

Baker more like Flo than Rodgers in the quality of his QB play for most of this season.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Whoever sold their boss on Baker becoming the new face of Progressive Insurance in their ads as Progressive's version of Aaron Rodgers for State Farm must be getting asked the same question.

Baker more like Flo than Rodgers in the quality of his QB play for most of this season.
    Agree. He would be better with Allstate. Nothing says mayhem like this Baker video.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

not the browns. for some odd reason since i'm no longer expecting us to compete for a championship, I started hating cleveland more than NE

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I watched 5 mins while waiting for a pizza. It was unwatchable.
    All Defense!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Browns should hire Lincoln Riley, who always has his team ready to play and never loses to an opponent that should be beaten easily

Oh wait

Browns should hire Lincoln Riley, who always has his team ready to play and never loses to an opponent that should be beaten easily

Oh wait
    LOL I watched the end of that game.

Although Oklahoma lost Jalen Hurts scored 50 pts for me on my College Fantasy team. I didn't care if they won or loss although the onside kick replay was not conclusive but they still overturned it.

I saw that live and laughed my ass off. Like... Why even send out the punting unit in the first place?