Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam Darnold Is Bad

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Sam Darnold Is Bad

Both of his ints was 15 yards over the wr's heads. He makes Dobbs look a like accurate QB.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Sam Donald Is Bad

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Both of his ints was 15 yards over the wr's heads. He makes Dobbs look a like accurate QB.
    He fumbled too

- - - Updated - - -

Pats are only blitzing one guy and are still getting to the QB.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Sam Donald Is Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    He fumbled too

- - - Updated - - -

Pats are only blitzing one guy and are still getting to the QB.
    That and I spelled his name wrong .

Re: Sam Darnold Is Bad

He is proving that a overall top 5 QB pick in the draft is not a sure thing.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Jets 55 total yards 1st half.

Another pick

Another pick
    Wow! All three picks and not a Jet WR in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Wow! All three picks and not a Jet WR in the area.

Jets 55 total yards 1st half.
    Bell will retire after this season.

- - - Updated - - -

He did save a TD there though. Only cost them 2 for his fumbling hands.

Another pick.

Another pick.
    They need to pull him for this game and save him some faces. Ps. he got Bell killed on that one pass cause he stared at him the whole time.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

he was a hero last week, but he beyond horrible tonight

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Hoodie playing Jedi mind tricks with Darnold

The former USC star who was the No. 3 overall pick in the 2018 draft is mic'd up for the game and after his second interception he was heard saying on the sidelines: "I'm seeing ghosts."

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/10/pat...-seeing-ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post

The former USC star who was the No. 3 overall pick in the 2018 draft is mic'd up for the game and after his second interception he was heard saying on the sidelines: "I'm seeing ghosts."

I think the Steelers were seeing ghosts when they played the pats also

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post

Well I know one thing he is not seeing and that is Jets wr's

Rudolph will be seeing dead people when he faces Miami.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

The Patriots defense is unreal.

They are on the way to winning their 7th title.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Two things are clear, one the Pats are dominant. Better than they were not only in 17 and 18 but 16 as well. They aren't winning it solely by mere default this year. The Pats are probably surrendering less than 200 points this year. Two though, the rest of the AFC east remains a complete and total joke. This division still sucks ass. The Dolphins obvious tanking may be worse than the Colts tank job from 2011, the Jets are a joke, and I don't want to hear about how the Bills aren't complete and total frauds winning solely because of a soft ass schedule after they barely beat the sorry ass Bungals and the tanking Dolphins at home.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Two things are clear, one the Pats are dominant. Better than they were not only in 17 and 18 but 16 as well. They aren't winning it solely by mere default this year. The Pats are probably surrendering less than 200 points this year. Two though, the rest of the AFC east remains a complete and total joke. This division still sucks ass. The Dolphins obvious tanking may be worse than the Colts tank job from 2011, the Jets are a joke, and I don't want to hear about how the Bills aren't complete and total frauds winning solely because of a soft ass schedule after they barely beat the sorry ass Bungals and the tanking Dolphins at home.
    yeah, when talking about the pats you have to mention the competition or lack thereof this year;

Chiefs defense is worse than thought and they are struggling
    Chargers are not as good this year
    Ravens are one dimensional - a flawed team
    of course there are our Steelers who many thought would take the division and challenge the pats
    And the browns are still no good

the pats are good - with a good looking defense, but I don’t see any real competition in the AFC this year.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    yeah, when talking about the pats you have to mention the competition or lack thereof this year;

Chiefs defense is worse than thought and they are struggling
    Chargers are not as good this year
    Ravens are one dimensional - a flawed team
    of course there are our Steelers who many thought would take the division and challenge the pats
    And the browns are still no good

the pats are good - with a good looking defense, but I don’t see any real competition in the AFC this year.
    Of course the AFC outside New England is a collective dumpster fire, it's just that the Pats would likely still be good enough to win a conference with actual competition

Pats are betting up on some bad teams this year. Mostly in their division as usual, and sorry Darnold is horrible. So would not crown them just yet. Giants actually gave them a game the other week till the 4th quarter and without Barkley and a rookie QB.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Of course the AFC outside New England is a collective dumpster fire, it's just that the Pats would likely still be good enough to win a conference with actual competition
    I hate to agree with you cause I’m sick and tired of that team, but the way they’ve been blowing by everyone so far, I can’t argue with your post. I’m sure they’re thinking undefeated season - I don’t know who can stop them except injury

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The Jets are bad in general. The only redeeming quality they have on that whole team is Bell...Steelers should trade for him...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post

You’ll get a better gauge on how good or bad their defense is in the upcoming weeks...

Right now, I would have to say the best all around team...the Minnesota Vikings. Their pass game and run games are unstoppable and they have a solid defense and special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    You’ll get a better gauge on how good or bad their defense is in the upcoming weeks...

Right now, I would have to say the best all around team...the Minnesota Vikings. Their pass game and run games are unstoppable and they have a solid defense and special teams.
    Kirk Cousins in a playoff game on the road or for that matter any big game is a risk

Saints going undefeated in the games after the Rams loss in week two when Brees was injured has been impressive.

Unlike the AFC where New England stands alone, NFC has multiple Super Bowl candidates in Saints, 49ers, Packers & Vikings (Cowboys are trash and after home losses to Saints and Ravens IMO Seattle’s record is inflated by close wins over mediocre teams)

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I wish the Steelers had to play Buffalo, NY Jets and Miami twice a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

I'd like to agree with you but I still have to say New England. The difference is wearing the headsets. They guy just knows how to win against almost any opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post

and pats oline is not that good and Brady is still able to carve everyone up. The weeks ahead should be interesting.

and pats oline is not that good and Brady is still able to carve everyone up. The weeks ahead should be interesting.
    And the Pats add Mohamed Sanu in a trade with the Falcons

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...de/4060712002/

Sanu was a good complementary WR option to Julio Jones back when the Falcons offense was rolling.

Good pickup for Pats - at least they did not add AJ Green (I hope)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    The difference is wearing the headsets. They guy just knows how to win against almost any opponent.
    Yep - Belichick usually covers all the variables and often is playing chess against the opposing HC and coordinators (it's not just Butler this happens to) playing checkers.

Interesting incident on how Belichick entertained himself against Gase during the 4th quarter of a blowout win last night.

With the game well in hand, the Patriots elected to punt on fourth down from the Jets' 33 with just under 10 minutes left. Belichick, in an effort to give punter Jake Bailey more room to operate, intentionally let the play clock run. But the Jets declined the penalty, which led to New England intentionally going offsides on their second attempt to punt. But Jets head coach Adam Gase again declined the penalty, which led to Belichick's extended smile on the sideline.

The smile was also the product of Belichick milking more of the game game clock after Gase declined the false start penalty by virtue of a loophole in the NFL rulebook.

"It was just the way the rules were set up, Belichick said after the game, via Prime Time Sports Talk. "We were able to run quite a bit of time off the clock without really having to do anything."

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Yeah, I read that this morning as well AD. He's like coaching against Mr. Spock (although Spock wouldn't have smiled).