Thread: Seattle vs Baltimore

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Seattle vs Baltimore

Since this is the only game this week that's really of any interest to us.

Good game so far tied at the half, though Seattle should've been up by 10 points

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: Seattle vs Baltimore

Seattle gets the ball after the half. It was also fun to see the Bengals' continued suckage.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    ...Seattle should've been up by 10 points
    Refs' fault, I'm sure.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Ravens are slipping too much, and still having issues getting to the QB. The pick-six was a gift. Overall still playing the Seahawks tough in their house, but Tucker’s FG’s won’t win this one after 60 minutes.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Seahawks can’t stop Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Seattle's defense is trash, it's like they forgot Lamar Jackson could run.. Wow lol

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

This ain't lookin' good, Stiller fans...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Metcalf is an idiot. Dafuq was that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That’s the ball game there. Good win for the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Jackson is a game-changer with his feet. Throws the ball pretty well also, but his throwing velocity isn't as good as Mason's

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Impressive win by the Ravens - 2 defensive TDS and 2 second half drives for 10 points that took almost 15 minutes off clock

Jackson running it in for the TD when Harbaugh decided to go for it on 4th down from the 8 to go up 20-13 was a gutsy call

Seahawks have a lot of close wins with their 2 losses being blowouts at home - not certain how good they actually are

NBC has a Sunday night game to hype in 2 weeks with Pats@Ravens

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

I’m trying to figure out when, with the score 30-13 and less than 4 mins on the clock, Seattle kicks a FG. That was no help at all.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Ravens playing well. Going to be nearly impossible to catch them now. Need a lot to fall the Steeler’s way at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I’m trying to figure out when, with the score 30-13 and less than 4 mins on the clock, Seattle kicks a FG. That was no help at all.
    Agreed. I can't find any up- side to conceding a loss by minimizing it. Play to win or don't play.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

The bottom line is that Lamar Jackson is a better athlete that all 11 players on defense against almost every team they play. Certainly today.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    NBC has a Sunday night game to hype in 2 weeks with Pats@Ravens
    By the way, if anyone says they're rooting for the Patriots - fuck you.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Well then, fuck me.

I’ve always had a very hard time rooting for divisional rivals.
    You win your division...you’re in the playoffs...so, I always root against them...even vs. the Pats.
    Would never root for Bum’s Oilers against anybody in the 70’s.
    Old habits are hard to break.
    Curious to see how others view this matchup.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Well then, fuck me.

You win your division...you’re in the playoffs...so, I always root against them...even vs. the Pats.
    I'm with ya on this. I never pull for a rival. Pats are likely going to the big show no matter what and I'd never root for them. Worst case Patriots vs Cowboys SB , I may just watch reruns. Lol

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I'm with ya on this. I never pull for a rival. Pats are likely going to the big show no matter what and I'd never root for them. Worst case Patriots vs Cowboys SB , I may just watch reruns. Lol

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Saints vs Pats this year. Saints win and Brees retires

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Pretty hard not to be a Lamar Jackson fan.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Pretty hard not to be a Lamar Jackson fan.
    Eh, he's an impressive athlete for sure, but I'm still not impressed with his arm. It's still the same Baltimore as it's always been, they ride by their defense and run game, which are very good.

He's basically Kordell Stewart 2.0, game manager with speed. I wouldn't be too confident in them to come back from behind, they're much better protecting a lead.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Well then, fuck me.

Well, fair enough. As long as a lot of people get hurt, I guess.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Eh, he's an impressive athlete for sure, but I'm still not impressed with his arm. It's still the same Baltimore as it's always been, they ride by their defense and run game, which are very good.

He's basically Kordell Stewart 2.0, game manager with speed. I wouldn't be too confident in them to come back from behind, they're much better protecting a lead.

I like his combination of athletic ability and ultra competitiveness.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Agreed he is fun to watch for as long as he survives.

His ultra competitiveness is what might do him in - taking on tacklers as a running QB in the NFL has a lot higher risk factor than doing it in the ACC.

Tim Tebow had that, didn't get him far once he ran into the Patriots. Billy B knows how to shut that down. Now if he manages to repeat that 100 yard rushing performance against NE, then I'll be really impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Nah, I'm not rooting for the cheatriots.... I'm just rooting against the ratbirds. Can I just root against both??
    / Bring on the swarm of typhus laden sewer rats to lay waste to M&T Bank Stadium

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Well then, fuck me.

I'm never rooting for the Ratbirds, F that team and their rat-infested city. If it's Pats Ratbirds, I'm rooting for the meteor