Thread: Trade Deadline: What's Your Deal?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Trade Deadline: What's Your Deal?

Tomorrow is the deadline. If you're the Steelers' FO, who are you trading and for whom?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Trade Deadline: What's Your Deal?

I’d try to get AJ Green. Give Dupree and a draft pick.

WR help for now and the future is what I’d want most. That’s not really realistic though as giving up Dupree leaves almost nothing at OLB and the Bungles wouldn’t trade him to the Steelers for what they’d be willing to offer...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Trade Deadline: What's Your Deal?

1. Javon Hargrave or Cam Heyward for a 2020 2nd and 5th to the Philadelphia Eagles. They get some interior pass rush help and Steelers get an earlier return on FA departure. In this scenario if you trade Heyward, Hargrave plays 70%+ of the defensive snaps moving forward as a hybrid DT/DE. Starting DL in 2020 is Tuitt/Buggs(???)/Hargrave.

2. Bud Dupree to anyone who will give me a 2020 3rd. Basically beat the 3rd round comp pick and you can have him. Why? Because then I get an 8 game audition to see of Alphabet Soup Toledo can actually play in the NFL. And the team gets their comp pick early.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Chickillo and a 7th round pick to the Patriots for their 7th round pick, then Chickillo stabs Tom Brady and gets cut and we re-sign him. Totally worth it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Chickillo and a 7th round pick to the Patriots for their 7th round pick, then Chickillo stabs Tom Brady and gets cut and we re-sign him. Totally worth it.
    For that, we'll put him in the ring of honor.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    1. Javon Hargrave or Cam Heyward for a 2020 2nd and 5th to the Philadelphia Eagles. They get some interior pass rush help and Steelers get an earlier return on FA departure. In this scenario if you trade Heyward, Hargrave plays 70%+ of the defensive snaps moving forward as a hybrid DT/DE. Starting DL in 2020 is Tuitt/Buggs(???)/Hargrave.

2. Bud Dupree to anyone who will give me a 2020 3rd. Basically beat the 3rd round comp pick and you can have him. Why? Because then I get an 8 game audition to see of Alphabet Soup Toledo can actually play in the NFL. And the team gets their comp pick early.
    Browns beat you to it. Traded Gerard Avery to the Eagles this afternoon.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Browns beat you to it. Traded Gerard Avery to the Eagles this afternoon.
    I just saw that! I had the beginnings of an idea...

If Conner is injured, maybe contact the 49ers for a guy like Raheem Mostert? Not sure they would be interested in tampering with their chemistry right now though.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Nothing, our def is getting far far better, Ben will be back next season ready to finish out his career with a Lombardy and a Def to accomplish it.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Tomorrow is the deadline. If you're the Steelers' FO, who are you trading and for whom?
    Almost anyone to get a first round pick back. I really think we need a QB unless Ben is really serious about coming back.

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

I'm on board with keeping Dupree. He's in his prime and is really playing well this year. Try to get a 7th rounder for Moncrief. That's the only deal I see.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    If Conner is injured, maybe contact the 49ers for a guy like Raheem Mostert? Not sure they would be interested in tampering with their chemistry right now though.
    If Conner is out for a while the Jets are shopping Bell

Gang Green is amenable to dealing the perennial Pro Bowl running back for the right price before the 4 p.m. trade deadline. Although it’s unclear what that price tag has been during discussions, there are legitimate buyers.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...sam-story.html

The Killer Bs collectively are having quite a 2019 season

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    If Conner is out for a while the Jets are shopping Bell

Gang Green is amenable to dealing the perennial Pro Bowl running back for the right price before the 4 p.m. trade deadline. Although it’s unclear what that price tag has been during discussions, there are legitimate buyers.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...sam-story.html

Maybe we can interest them in a pu-pu platter of Artie Burns, Ryan Switzer, and Donte Moncrief?

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Yeah I think Bell is having the worst season of the three.