Thread: Chargers are up

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Chargers are up

I just read they lost their Center (Mike Pouncey) so there is a good opportunity to disrupt Phillips with a pass rush. Denver’s Def stick it to the Chargers last week and I think we can also. Denver’s Offense was anemic, so there is a chance for us to pull off the upset here. Hopefully the Steelers come in with a chip on their shoulders and take this game.

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

Re: Chargers are up

I would not be too surprised to see them pull off a W this weekend. I know we suck on the west coast and are down to like our 18th QB this year but I think these guys are hungry for a win. Also wouldn't be surprised to see the defense score more points than the offense this week.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Artie Burns is starting. So we can look forward to that!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Well now that we have competent safety help, Artie starting doesn't scare me as much as it used to.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Well now that we have competent safety help, Artie starting doesn't scare me as much as it used to.
    True. Now maybe Artie can be Artie and succeed.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

With Mike Pouncey out, Gravedigger should have a field day.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I had considered making the northbound trek to watch this game live... but, LA traffic and a stadium located on top of a chemical-waste dump dissuaded me.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I had considered making the northbound trek to watch this game live... but, LA traffic and a stadium located on top of a chemical-waste dump dissuaded me.

What a wimp! Grow a set, will ya.