Thread: Devlin Hodges Lack Of Practice Reps Makes Debut Even More Impressive

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Devlin Hodges Lack Of Practice Reps Makes Debut Even More Impressive

We know there aren’t many reps to be handed out to backup quarterbacks. Especially when the starter is making his first set of starts as Mason Rudolph has been throughout the season. There is no “off” day the way there was with Ben Roethlisberger, who would sit out Wednesday and let the backup have a chance to run the show.
    So ok, Devlin Hodges didn’t see any work last week with the 1’s. There’s always the scout team, right? A chance to get some reps, even if they’re just providing looks for the defense and simulating the opponent.
    Nope. Hodges didn’t get those either. Because they were playing the Baltimore Ravens, Taryn Christion was brought in to simulate Lamar Jackson’s mobility and style.

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/10/de...re-impressive/

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Re: Devlin Hodges Lack Of Practice Reps Makes Debut Even More Impressive

I was pretty impressed what Duck did last week against the Ravens and, he almost recovered Juju's fumble that sealed our doom last week.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steel striker View Post
    I was pretty impressed what Duck did last week against the Ravens and, he almost recovered Juju's fumble that sealed our doom last week.
    He should have recovered that fumble. I don't know what he was doing but his action tell me he thought it was an incomplete pass.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    He should have recovered that fumble. I don't know what he was doing but his action tell me he thought it was an incomplete pass.
    Players, coaches, fans... we're all confused by these pitiful refs who won't make a decision. Is the play live or is it dead??? Cost the Lions against the Chiefs a couple weeks ago.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    He was taking the other player out of the game because a teammate was coming to the ball only to be beaten to it by a Raven. JuJu should’ve just held it and been done with it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler