Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Updated: 2-4

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    And by some mysterious twist of fate, they have had quarterbacks out for an extended period of time...…...weird.
    The Jets are definitely better with Darnold back. I absolutely loved watching them beat down the Cowboys lol

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Re: 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    The Jets are definitely better with Darnold back. I absolutely loved watching them beat down the Cowboys lol
    bell is also an important part of that offense. We could’ve used him this year, although it looks like Conner, snell and company are coming around...hope someone has taught Conner to hold onto the damn ball...

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Updated: 2-4

Well as stated earlier, we would have to win the rest of the div games, and one of the 3 upcoming difficult upcoming games. We got the win against the Chargers, I am still hopeful for 10-6

Re: Updated: 2-4

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    It's quite simple really...

If thing 1 than: piss and moan, goats all around
    If thing 2 than: piss and moan, goats all around
    If thing 3 than: piss and moan, goats all around
    If thing 4 than: piss and moan, sell the team

some people will never be happy regardless of what we do.

I can't believe there are fans (not you) actually bitching about the conservative play calling for our 3rd string, first time starting QB... lol
    I know. In fact, I've been one of the ones who have been vocal about not going back to three-yards-and-a-cloud-of-mediocrity football. However, with a second and then third string QB, that's exactly what we need to build our offense on in order to properly bring up a young QB and get him up to game speed and able to handle the NFL.