Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's Talk Hodges

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Let's Talk Hodges

Just to keep the pot stirred....are we counting preseason games now as well? May have to go back to the stats board if that’s the case.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Just to keep the pot stirred....are we counting preseason games now as well? May have to go back to the stats board if that’s the case.
    You should have seen the bomb I threw my son the other day in the backyard!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    You should have seen the bomb I threw my son the other day in the backyard!
    But was it with a regulation ball??

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    But was it with a regulation ball??
    It was! There was even pass interference from one of our 10 dogs.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    It was! There was even pass interference from one of our 10 dogs.
    Holy shit, you may be on to something. As far as I know, the NFL doesn't have any rules for what happens when animals run on the field. Next time an opponent breaks free in the open field? 10 dogs running at him from out of the end zone. Forget Tomlin and his sideline-tripping bullshit - total amateur hour.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Hell yeah we're counting preseason games. I'll also look at college, high school, and even peewee if that's what it takes.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Hell yeah we're counting preseason games. I'll also look at college, high school, and even peewee if that's what it takes.
    I'd love to break down some all 22 film on peewee QB's for their downfield accuracy.