Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Week 5: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Week 5: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    I had no expectations this year with Tomlin as the HC. If he remains next year it will be the same.

When you watch most other teams you can see they are coached. Watching the Steelers is pure school yard football.
    Blah blah blah. Aren't you sick of posting the same crap all day?

That horrible roughing the passer penalty was the game changer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    That horrible roughing the passer penalty was the game changer.
    Yep, but Rudolph gets absolutely crushed and...no flag.

2019 NFL = Shit product. Good job, Rog. (golf clap)

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Yep, but Rudolph gets absolutely crushed and...no flag.

2019 NFL = Shit product. Good job, Rog. (golf clap)
    Agree completely.

Now for those (not you FS76) that defend Goodhell, just end your chirping. Because he doesn't give a rat's ass about player safety.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Minkah Fitzpatrick will have to be Ed Reed caliber safety for the top 10 pick they have likely given up for him to be worth it. Also this team falls to 0-4 against professional football teams

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

This one hurts

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

How bad are the Ravens that this game went to OT with Devlin Hodges running the Steeler's offense?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Minkah Fitzpatrick will have to be Ed Reed caliber safety for the top 10 pick they have likely given up for him to be worth it. Also this team falls to 0-4 against professional football teams

Minkah Fitzpatrick is better than anything that is coming out of college in the Top-10 of this draft. What safety would be better than him? QB wouldn't be an option as this team has proven in a short time that they potentially have two guys on the roster in addition to Ben that can play. So where else would they go? O-Line or safety?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    How bad are the Ravens that this game went to OT with Devlin Hodges running the Steeler's offense?
    Ravens are overrated. I said it in another thread. Their offense can click against certain teams but if you can contain Jackson and stop Brown and Andrews, they have nothing else to throw to. Ingram can be a beast, but it has to come against the right teams. As for their defense, it's not good...average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler