Thread: Jerry Jones is delusional

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Jerry Jones is delusional

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...fter-hot-start

Jerry Jones' ego has no problems getting him into trouble. This latest misstep from his ego has him trying to convince everyone (including himself) that Dak Prescott is comparable to Tom Brady. Whatever brain cells are left in Jones' head has cooked up the idea that Prescott is comparable to a 6 time Super Bowl champion QB with over 70,000 yards passing and over 500 career TDs just because Prescott showed he could throw a football at an NFL level against 3 garbage teams this year. Dear Jerry do yourself a favor and stay out of the spotlight. You embarrass yourself otherwise, though I doubt your insatiable desire for the spotlight will allow for that.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Re: Jerry Jones is delusional

I don’t even need to read the article to agree with the title

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Who's a 6 time Super Bowl champion, I wasn't aware there was one.

Unless you mean that guy on the Patriots who won the same number of Super Bowls as Lance Armstrong won cycling championships.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Not to mention a large portion of his stats comes from garbage time. Throughout the years, how many times did the Patriots run up the score when other ethical teams would have pulled their starters?
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood