Thread: Week 5 games

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Week 5 games

Seahawks vs Rams

Bills vs Titans

Steelers vs Ravens

Are there any other possible good games this week? What are the ones you will be watching? God please don’t let me get Cardinals vs Bengals!!!!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Week 5 games

I"d imagine most of the country will watch the Packers - Crygirls for the 4:25 game

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I"d imagine most of the country will watch the Packers - Crygirls for the 4:25 game
    Probably right. I always get the Titans game for the AFC and either the Saints or Falcons for the NFC game. But the Cowboys game seems to trump all that when they are playing well.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Week 5 games

Where are you located? The Cowboys/Packers is the only 4:25 game and it’s the National Fox game.

Buffalo/Tennessee game is only western NY, Tennessee, most of Mississippi and some small bits leaking into the areas of the surrounding states.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Where are you located?

Southeast U.S. I’m near Memphis, Nashville, St. Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Charlotte. Near enough that I live near fans of all those teams. Most are MLB/NCAA football crazy right now. Weird how I get the NFL games but the MLB games are usually blacked out.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

I'll be stuck watching The expansion bowl. Panthers vs Jags.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=5

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Where are you located? The Cowboys/Packers is the only 4:25 game and it’s the National Fox game.

Buffalo/Tennessee game is only western NY, Tennessee, most of Mississippi and some small bits leaking into the areas of the surrounding states.
    Strange. I've never seen a Sunday with only one 4:25 game.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

And only one game at 4:05 (Broncos @ Chargers). Maybe with three west coast teams playing on Thursday and Monday there was not a lot of inventory for late afternoon games, Fox was confident it can clean up with Packers @ Cowboys,and CBS does not want to get in the way of that game with multiple crap late afternoon games.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Southeast U.S. I’m near Memphis, Nashville, St. Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Charlotte. Near enough that I live near fans of all those teams. Most are MLB/NCAA football crazy right now. Weird how I get the NFL games but the MLB games are usually blacked out.
    You’ll get buffalo/Tennessee game early on CBS. No Fox game near Nashville. Packers/Cowboys Late. Only CBS single game people in Cali, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico areas get that Denver game.

Denver game is at 4:05 as well but that’s a regional game.

Denver game is at 4:05 as well but that’s a regional game.
    Still only 2 games. That's a very light afternoon schedule.

You’ll get buffalo/Tennessee game early on CBS. No Fox game near Nashville. Packers/Cowboys Late. Only CBS single game people in Cali, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico areas get that Denver game.
    I also have USTVNow on desktop. I believe that feeds out of Harrisburgh, PA.

I expect to have the Titans on CBS and the Saints on FOX.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Gonna be REDZONE for me.....or a bar.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Good site for weekly map of tv coverage: https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=5

And like I have posted before, unless you have moral objections or a looking for a reason to go to a sports bar - a less than 5 minute search will always provide you with a clean and stable link to NFL games.

Good luck and happy viewing to all! Although I suspect I may have fired my remote through my television by half-time this week....

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I also have USTVNow on desktop. I believe that feeds out of Harrisburgh, PA.

I expect to have the Titans on CBS and the Saints on FOX.
    Is the ustvnow pretty reliable? I'm considering paying for the premium option to get HD

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Is the ustvnow pretty reliable? I'm considering paying for the premium option to get HD

I don’t know. I don’t pay for the premium option.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I'm in Iowa, so Ravens at Pittsburgh
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland