Thread: Steelers sign Quarterback Taryn Christion

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Steelers sign Quarterback Taryn Christion

not a good sign for Paxton Lynch
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Steelers sign Quarterback Taryn Christion

Alize Mack was released to make room.

Christion can run, so probably running scout team reps as Lamaar Jackson in practice. OR Fichtner plans to use him in a full wishbone option offense next week.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    not a good sign for Paxton Lynch
    Practice dummy for them to get ready for Jackson this week. If not cut soon after then not a good sign for Lynch.

Senior Member Array title="Squeegee Thompson has a brilliant future"> Squeegee Thompson's Avatar

Lynch has most likely stumbled into the facility at the crack of 10:30 each morning then surfed cat vidoes and memes for about another 2 hours before clocking out to catch his soaps and a well-deserved nap each day.

Paxton's work ethic makes Jamarcus Russell look like the NFL-equivalent of James Brown.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

SUPERBOWL

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

One week practice/scout team guy and then on to someone else?

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    One week practice/scout team guy and then on to someone else?
    Maybe pick the TE Mack they cut for him back up after this week ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee Thompson View Post
    Lynch has most likely stumbled into the facility at the crack of 10:30 each morning then surfed cat vidoes and memes for about another 2 hours before clocking out to catch his soaps and a well-deserved nap each day.

Paxton's work ethic makes Jamarcus Russell look like the NFL-equivalent of James Brown.
    I always took Lynch for a dog lover and you do lean something new every day.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

"Camp Arm"

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Trade Mason for a 2022 3rd and 2023 3rd!!!!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    "Camp Arm"
    Camp legs, they need someone to emulate Kordell Stewart, i mean Lamar Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Camp legs, they need someone to emulate Kordell Stewart, i mean Lamar Jackson
    Should have kept Dobbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Should have kept Dobbs.
    They definitely would have if they knew Roethlisberger would have gone down.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    "Camp Arm"
    More like camp legs.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Well that was a stupid stretch.

Senior Member Array title="Squeegee Thompson has a brilliant future"> Squeegee Thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Well that was a stupid stretch.
    I obviously live in hyperbole. Don’t take any of my embellishments too seriously. Roll with it, and hopefully get a chuckle out of it occasionally.

But lemme actually qualify that take a bit: I live in Colorado, so I know more about the Broncos than I wish I did. Lynch had the reputation locally as a guy who never really took the job seriously when he was a starter - one of several QBs that Elway fell in love with since his measurables were off the charts. And like many of his wasted draft picks on QBs, this was another guy with a million dollar arm and a 10 cent head.

Paxton Lynch couldn't carry his blank strap, you understand??

I obviously live in hyperbole. Don’t take any of my embellishments too seriously. Roll with it, and hopefully get a chuckle out of it occasionally.

But lemme actually qualify that take a bit: I live in Colorado, so I know more about the Broncos than I wish I did. Lynch had the reputation locally as a guy who never really took the job seriously when he was a starter - one of several QBs that Elway fell in love with since his measurables were off the charts. And like many of his wasted draft picks on QBs, this was another guy with a million dollar arm and a 10 cent head.
    You still have me at cat videos and memes. That is funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Paxton Lynch couldn't carry his blank strap, you understand??
    Good to have you on the board Mr. President!

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Fine explanation!