Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday Night Football broadcast

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Monday Night Football broadcast

Booger is Capt Obvious.

"The defense needs to get a stop here."

"Offense is about rhythm and timing, and you're not going to always have that every game."

The Bengals are about to go 0-4, and are losing 24-3 to an 0-3 team. Booger McFarland, "I really like what Zac Taylor is doing, I like the energy this team has."

“Pittsburgh loves to get you in 3rd and Long situations”

"They need to get first downs so they can possess the football"

Put my dumbass up there. I promise I can do better.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

MNF always comes across they they’re trying too hard. Just give us a good play by play guy and an analyst that understands the game. I expect no improvements to be forthcoming.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

There are so many good announcers and color men on a normal week game...yet they pick these two...brutal!!! It’s better than these two with Jason Witten and Fat Booger trolling the sidelines...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Fred Willard would be my choice for color analyst.

This may be a little off-topic, but... guess how much I can bench press.”

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Best in Show is such an underrated movie...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Booger is Capt Obvious."The defense needs to get a stop here." "Offense is about rhythm and timing, and you're not going to always have that every game."The Bengals are about to go 0-4, and are losing 24-3 to an 0-3 team. Booger McFarland, "I really like what Zac Taylor is doing, I like the energy this team has."“Pittsburgh loves to get you in 3rd and Long situations”"They need to get first downs so they can possess the football"Put my dumbass up there. I promise I can do better.
    Another recent gem. Telling us that it was better that a team was penalized 5 yards, moving the ball back from the 10 yard line to the 15. “It gives them more room to work,” was his rationale.
    If true, why not hold intentionally and get moved back 5 more...gives you even more play options.
    He’s an awful analyst. Uses too many words to say nothing of substance.