Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 3

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Week 3

On the bright side the Brahns look like shit, Mayfield is trash

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Really? Great! Do tell more! I really thought they'd be good. Not unhappy to be wrong!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Most overrated QB in the league. If McVay can’t tell him what D is out there, he crumbles...
    Yup!

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

If only he were taller. This has been just another crap game. This season has had very few actually good games. The ravens/Chiefs and Saints/Seahawks look like they were close but they were actually over way before the scores got close. What did the Steelers game have today? 5 turnovers total? Terrible football! Who's the best running team this season so far? Can any team do it consistently?

- - - Updated - - -

Is that 3 picks for Goff tonight?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Mayfield is getting boo'd by the home crowd lol, then converts a 3rd and 15

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Mayfield is getting boo'd by the home crowd lol
    I'm booing the whole day's crop of games.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Rams are still legit, Cleveland has been a disappointment. Next week is a must win game at Baltimore

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Rams are still legit, Cleveland has been a disappointment. Next week is a must win game at Baltimore
    Damn! I usually root for the Browns in that. Oh well, go Browns! Browns and Ravens go to 2-2, Steelers climb out of the basement to 1-3, and the Bengals fall to 0-4. Let's do this!

Rams defense is legit. Goff looked terrible tonight. 3 picks? That's worse than the Steelers offense.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Browns sifting through what to copy about the Steelers and took the concept of promoting a coach because the QB likes him to the next level by elevating Freddie Kitchens to head coach

Wonder if Todd Haley is laughing more at what he is seeing in Cleveland or Pittsburgh so far this season?

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

That SNF game put me to sleep. I think the funniest part was Al Michaels commenting on how long it's been since he covered a game in Cleveland. Like 12 years lol.

Arians and kitchens proving that as bad as the Steelers playcalling might be, it could always be worse.

One guy made a potential game winning kick longer on purpose and the other called the only draw ever recorded on 4th and 9.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Squeegee Thompson has a brilliant future"> Squeegee Thompson's Avatar

Most overrated QB in the league not named Kirk Cousins. If McVay can’t tell him what D is out there, he crumbles...
    There. Fixed that for you.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee Thompson View Post
    There. Fixed that for you.
    I don’t know I think Goff has Cousins beat,..

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

This is falling apart quickly

Freddy Kitchens = Andy Reid in training.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Freddy Kitchens = Andy Reid in training.
    That’s not a terrible thing...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Mayfield isn't trash.... he's a young, 2nd year QB. He'll be fine. The hype has the whole team by the balls right now. They will settle down and learn how to win, while learning how to put the losing culture behind them. They are a talented young team, including the HC.

That’s not a terrible thing...lol.
    It's not a bad thing at all. It's just going to be a lot of just not quite good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Mayfield isn't trash.... he's a young, 2nd year QB. He'll be fine. The hype has the whole team by the balls right now. They will settle down and learn how to win, while learning how to put the losing culture behind them. They are a talented young team, including the HC.
    I'll believe it when I see it, for the last 20 years I've been hearing that same story about the 'young and talented browns'

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I'll believe it when I see it, for the last 20 years I've been hearing that same story about the 'young and talented browns'
    Even you can see it's different this time around. I'm not a Browns fan, but I'm not blind either. I understand how Steelers fans feel about them.... I hate the Broncos and Chiefs the same way...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Even you can see it's different this time around. I'm not a Browns fan, but I'm not blind either. I understand how Steelers fans feel about them.... I hate the Broncos and Chiefs the same way...lol.

Eh, they still look like a 7-9 team. Some team you can't entirely take for granted but by the end of the season won't be in the playoff mix. Mayfield is definitely no Mahomes, dude was missing wide open passes all night.

I agree the roster is talented.

But with his only experience as a coordinator being after Haley was blasted out of Cleveland in week 9 last season, not certain what the basis is for Kitchens being regarded as a talented head coach. Nobody appears to have been trying to hire him to be a coordinator when he was an assistant in Arizona from 2007-2017 until Arians retired as HC, at which point Kitchens caught on with Cleveland.

Eh, they still look like a 7-9 team. Some team you can't entirely take for granted but by the end of the season won't be in the playoff mix. Mayfield is definitely no Mahomes, dude was missing wide open passes all night.
    I agree. I said they would win 7 to 8 games. Browns fans don't want to hear that, though...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    I agree the roster is talented.

But with his only experience as a coordinator being after Haley was blasted out of Cleveland in week 9 last season, not certain what the basis is for Kitchens being regarded as a talented head coach. Nobody appears to have been trying to hire him to be a coordinator when he was an assistant in Arizona from 2007-2017 until Arians retired as HC, at which point Kitchens caught on with Cleveland.
    I agree with this, too. They should have kept kept Gregg Williams as HC. We'll see if Kitchens can learn on the fly. By the looks of Monday night, he has a bit work to do himself.