Thread: Chiefs are a Joy to Watch

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Chiefs are a Joy to Watch

My goodness. Is this team good. Defense is looking improved. And Mahomes just makes everyone look ridiculous.

Somehow, Thomas allowed himself to bite on the short route and just let Hardman jog down the seam. Mahomes flicked his wrist and Hardman just raced past a totally confused Bmore secondary.

They just make big plays look easy and routine.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Chiefs are a Joy to Watch

Also, Lamar Jackson is just leaving multiple big plays on the field. He is struggling to place his deep ball. Man, if he could consistently figure that out...holy smokes.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

They’re a joy to watch as long as Steelers aren’t their opponent. Imagine if They still had Hunt and Hill gets healthy. hard to imagine any other scenario in AFC championship than Cheats vs Chiefs

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Ravens made it a game, but man! KC is a force!

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Ravens found a way to hang tough. Really admirable effort today. They are going to have a great season.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Ravens found a way to hang tough. Really admirable effort today. They are going to have a great season.
    Still no INT’s for Jackson. I’ll take that as a positive.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

1st half was 23-6 Chiefs. 2nd half was 22-10 Ravens. You gotta stop the Chiefs in the first half.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Mahomes is the QB version of Barry Sanders. Seriously, this guy out of any QB I've ever watched, has the most "WTF, are you kidding me???" plays I've ever seen.

He makes throws that are borderline impossible, and does things that qb's generally are taught NOT to do (throwing across your body to the opposite side of the field, throwing deep off your back foot), and makes it look effortless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    The Ravens are definitely a dark horse in the championship race. I thought KC was gonna crush Baltimore but that wasn't the case.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

At this point the Chiefs with Mahomes carrying them are the only AFC team with a reasonable shot at a Super Bowl that I would not mind seeing win the AFC. I'm sick of New England winning the AFC every year and I f-ing hate the Ratbirds

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

I would love to see AB sign with them for vet minimum to "prove himself". Meaning, he'd get his head on straight. Imagine AB opposite Hill being thrown to by Mahommes?
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    I would love to see AB sign with them for vet minimum to "prove himself". Meaning, he'd get his head on straight. Imagine AB opposite Hill being thrown to by Mahommes?

An alleged rapist paired up with an alleged child abuser - good times

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    An alleged rapist paired up with an alleged child abuser - good times
    ...and the NFL couldn't care less.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    ...and the NFL couldn't care less.
    nope, especially when these players are moneymakers for the NFL. Mahomes honestly is the next generation golden boy, the shield is gonna protect him like they did brady and manning.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    nope, especially when these players are moneymakers for the NFL. Mahomes honestly is the next generation golden boy, the shield is gonna protect him like they did brady and manning.
    I don't agree. Brady is a cheating pansy where Mahomes is a legit baller. I can't see him begging refs to throw a flag after getting breathed on like Brady.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    I don't agree. Brady is a cheating pansy where Mahomes is a legit baller. I can't see him begging refs to throw a flag after getting breathed on like Brady.
    I agree with your statement, but the shield will still protect him if the opportunity arrives. It happened with Peyton Manning, and Manning wasn't a crybaby.

Mahomes is one of those players that people just will tune in to see, which equals $$$ for the NFL. That already means the dude will get protected.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Chiefs are an amazing team and Mahomes will be breaking records for years. He's a living, breathing cheat code.

That said, I believe Mahomes is in danger of being another Dan Marino crutch. He's so damn good, you can't let him stop throwing, and the Chiefs will get this idea that Mahomes' talent alone will cover for their team.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

The Chiefs are fun to watch and, the only team with enough fire power to beat the cheats & cry-baby Brady. It's like watching a video game with those long passes and, his WR's jet passed everyone for TD's!

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

I enjoy watching Mahomes like I used to enjoy watching Favre. Love 'em or hate 'em they are/were both fun to watch play the game.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steel striker View Post
    The Chiefs are fun to watch and, the only team with enough fire power to beat the cheats & cry-baby Brady. It's like watching a video game with those long passes and, his WR's jet passed everyone for TD's!
    "We want the ball"