Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: A.B. Cut by Patriots !!

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    This.

I can't remember ever watching such a public, or private even, display of self-destruction quite like this. He just keeps going back for more. If he had just shut up this week he would most likely be playing against the Jets today, and even if the NFL front office put him on the exempt list down the road he would have still gotten paid.
    The cheats and his agent created this monster by directing his moves to get him kicked off of other teams so he could join them. As AB said it was in his plans the whole time obviously he knew from day one he was going to be a cheatriot. It isn't like they needed him either they just wanted to find a way to get him off the Steelers. They destroyed him in the process and I doubt they shed a single tear in the process. Go to Hell and his crew should be ashamed that they let this shit happen on their watch without lifting a finger. AB may be a douche for letting it happen but the devil was on his shoulder whispering to him the whole way. To bad the press doesn't have the balls to call either the team nor the NFL out on their actions or lack thereof.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Apparently, it's not his fault.

Well...he does have point..........dude never knows when to stop.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Looks like he's going to go full meltdown today on twitter.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Looks like he's going to go full meltdown today on twitter.
    Yep

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Already posted

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Well...he does have point..........dude never knows when to stop.

Was that double-entendre intentional???

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Apparently, it's not his fault.

That's rich, coming from him. How much stuff has he taken from others over the years and never paid them? Did he ever pay that dude who cut his grass? I'm betting not...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Only reason he's even a story is that he does stuff no one else can do. Whole reason I hate all the BS nfl is against Kap because he kneeled. If he could really play he'd be like the rest of the A@@holes, on a team

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    At this point, you just have to hope he gets the help he needs. I'm done hating on him. He is no longer a Raider. He obviously has something wrong in his head. As a human being, I really hope the best for him... and his kids, at this point.
    Apparently he was a screwed- up person the entire time. The only way he'll ever get help is to hit rock- bottom. His money has to dry up, his gold diggers and leeches have to abandon him, and all of his flashy possessions repossessed. Only then will he be left with people who will be honest with him. After that, *maybe* he can stage a comeback... or at least learn how to be a decent human being.
    As Teegre might say, "It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything".
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Since he's out and not playing in the NFL anymore, I'm willing to bet he gets a gig throwing garbage on the back of the truck now.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    The cheats and his agent created this monster. ...........

What a bunch of BS. AB is completely self-made.

Merging with the other never ending AB thread.

Carry on. Peace Out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    that's hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    As Teegre might say, "It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything".
    Congratulations. You’re one step closer to hitting bottom.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Really, really sad. I hope someone close to him is able to help him because he is in a serious tailspin and the earth is coming up fast.