Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cut Moncrief already

Senior Member Array title="Buckinnuts is on a distinguished road"> Buckinnuts's Avatar

Re: Cut Moncrief already

Call up tevon jones.

KNOCKIN ON 7'S DOOR!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Ike Taylor had better hands than Moncrief.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Ike Taylor had better hands than Moncrief.
    Sad but 100% accurate

Junior Member Array title="Lamberts_Lunatic will become famous soon enough">

Ahhh....Ahhhhh......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Tomlin made it very clear in today's presser that Moncrief is on the hot seat. When asked about his drops, he said (paraphrasing) I don't know what the deal is with him, but I know we haven't been able to rely on him thus far. That's a problem for us and him that will need to be handled. When asked if he'll remain in the lineup, Tomlin simply said "we'll see". Ouch...

I interpret everything Tomlin says in the pressers as if they are directed at the players, and this is one heck of a shot across the bows.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Tomlin made it very clear in today's presser that Moncrief is on the hot seat. When asked about his drops, he said (paraphrasing) I don't know what the deal is with him, but I know we haven't been able to rely on him thus far. That's a problem for us and him that will need to be handled. When asked if he'll remained in the lineup, Tomlin simply said "we'll see". Ouch...

I interpret everything Tomlin says in the pressers as if they are directed at the players, and this is one heck of a shot across the bows.
    Good to hear. Now I'm convinced AJRII made a visit to Colbert & Tomlin equipped with torch and pitchfork.