Thread: Anyone watching the Buccs vs Panthers tonight?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Anyone watching the Buccs vs Panthers tonight?

30 mind to gametime.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Anyone watching the Buccs vs Panthers tonight?

Hell yeah, always rooting against Cam. Although I love McCaffrey still rooting for Arians. NFC games really don't care outcome just want to see good game.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I won't. Can't get into a game if I don't have any skin involved, has to be the Steelers / affect Steelers in some way (playoff implications), and not the Patriots. I've boycotted non-steeler Patriots games since 2007. Of course I'd watch the recording later if I found out they lost, and I'd enjoy it.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Just looking for a good game tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I won't. Can't get into a game if I don't have any skin involved, has to be the Steelers / affect Steelers in some way (playoff implications), and not the Patriots. I've boycotted non-steeler Patriots games since 2007. Of course I'd watch the recording later if I found out they lost, and I'd enjoy it.
    Calm your hate. It’s only a game. Go Steelers!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Let me think about this for 3 milliseconds before I say no

Of course there is a weather delay.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

I try and watch all games. I will watch this one as well. I love football. If the bills and jets is only game on... I'm watching it.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Like Fire Goodell stated: I generally need a rooting interest. For example, I will almost always root for the NFC team to beat the AFC team (so that it helps with playoff seeding for the Steelers).

NFC vs. NFC can be difficult.

Last night, I was rooting for Leftwich. I have always liked him, and hope he does well/gets a HC job.

That said... during a commercial break, I noticed that Fury Road was also on; so, I watched that instead.

I turned it off at halftime and didn’t go back. Was going like another early season trash game. Plus there was still the threat of another weather delay possible. AND sleep just sounded good.

p.s. Who won?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

There was a game last night?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

My guess is former Steelers minority owner David Tepper is not going to follow the Rooney Way of being patient with head coaches going through rocky patches and will be dumping Ron Rivera by the end of this season

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Arians blew that double TO call. Easily could have cost them the W.

Glad to see Cam lose another one.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Arians blew that double TO call. Easily could have cost them the W.

Glad to see Cam lose another one.
    Coaching in last few minutes suspect for sure, that last play Panthers ran on offense was a head scratcher, I expected them to score and the Bucs come back with FG. Cam is awful, he needs to go back to taking off and running to be effective. Probably the best Ive seen Winston play. Could it be from Arians.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I was glad for Arians and Leftwich. I like them both.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Calm your hate. It’s only a game. Go Steelers!
    true, but watching the patriots to me is like watching infowars or fox news, why watch something that's gonna make me facepalm or say 'wtf is this crap' about 90% of the time

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Anyone watching the Buccs vs Panthers tonight?

Christian mccaffrey at the goalline? Lol...averaging 2 yards a carry. Cam gets in there 97/100 times...

That play call was as bad as the Seahawks Super Bowl interception

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Coaching in last few minutes suspect for sure, that last play Panthers ran on offense was a head scratcher, I expected them to score and the Bucs come back with FG. Cam is awful, he needs to go back to taking off and running to be effective. Probably the best Ive seen Winston play. Could it be from Arians.
    I’m not a huge Cam fan but he’s not the reason they lost. He’s not the one making those play calls and he’s not the one that put the ball in McCaffreys hand at the end of the game. McCaffrey isn’t that type of RB to convert short yardage like that. That play should’ve been Cams number.

Cam threw for 333 yards in the rain...with Samuel and Moore dropping 4-5 passes. Winston wasn’t any better than Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar