Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    At this point the only way AB can get even crazier is if he tweeted that he was allergic to electricity

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Looks like I may have to give a follow back to him...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

There are always women of all colors looking to take a few more zeros from his bank account...….

That's what is so incredible to see. AB thinks he's playing everybody, but it's him that is being played. He's acting like a big shit telling everyone how many women want him, but those women don't want him....they want his money.

AB has become a punchline to his own joke.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    There are always women of all colors looking to take a few more zeros from his bank account...….

That's what is so incredible to see. AB thinks he's playing everybody, but it's him that is being played. He's acting like a big shit telling everyone how many women want him, but those women don't want him....they want his money.

AB has become a punchline to his own joke.
    ....and that is the really sad truth.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    ”What a difference a week makes”?

Only “difference” is: (1) NFL did not say all is forgiven and wrap up its investigation with a determination you immediately were eligible to play after last week’s oh so sincere apology written for you by Rosenhaus; and (2) in response you went off about the racist NFL.

Cannot wait to see AB’s reaction when he has to sit for the first 6 weeks of the 2020 season after some team signs him.

Bonus points for AB’s latest ramblings being liked by draft pick bust Dri Archer

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

It's always a great idea to video yourself arguing with the police....and post it on social media.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

With regard to the video above of the cops at Chez AB this morning, apparently Chelsie (see post #667 for those just tuning in) decided to bring the cops along when she paid a visit

According to law enforcement sources, we're told this was at the request of one of AB's baby mamas -- who put in a request with Hollywood PD to have them there for a "civil standby" as she picked up some clothes from him, which belonged to a child they share.

Based on AB's Instagram story from a few hours earlier ... it appears this might have something to do with his baby mama, Chelsie Kyriss ... with whom he has 3 kids.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/14/anton...hes-baby-mama/

Brown clearly sounds distressed. "They got this girl out here acting like she lives with me. She gotta get up out of here," he said. "These girls be so broke they try to force [themselves] in. You can't force your way in on a GOAT."

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/...ivestream-cops

Shouldn't it be the GOAT rather than a GOAT? Otherwise how are you the greatest?

AB is going to end up in the emergency room like Terrelle Pryor sooner rather than later

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    But being proactive in getting his New Year’s resolutions lined up

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Antonio Brown live-streams testy police visit to pick up his child's clothing

On Saturday, Brown took to his Instagram account to live-stream a visit to his south Florida home by local police in what appears to be an attempt to recover clothing for his children at the request of their mother.

Citing local law enforcement sources, TMZ reports the police were requested by the mother of Brown’s three children as a “civil standby” and that Brown hadn’t committed a crime and wasn’t under arrest.

That didn’t stop Brown from claiming he was being harassed as he handed over the clothing. The former wide receiver repeatedly cursed at police and his former partner for having been visited by the cops on multiple occasions.

Brown retreated inside his home while arguing that police were invading his privacy.

The live-stream ended with Brown lobbing more expletives at the officers outside his home.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....212402667.html

This guys life can’t possibly end any other way than tragedy. As somber as it may sound, that may be best case scenario for him...

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

AB blocked his translator.

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    AB blocked his translator.

As a king can do

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

I am a king no need to act ; free to be AB

Straight out of my childhood.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

You may not have hit rock bottom when you are getting career advice from Dez Bryant, but if not it is coming up fast

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    You may not have hit rock bottom when you are getting career advice from Dez Bryant, but if not it is coming up fast

If he hasn't hit rock bottom, AB better pull the ripcord pretty quickly.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    At this point the only way AB can get even crazier is if he tweeted that he was allergic to electricity

It’s gonna end tragic and it will be best for him. At this point he’s just hurting himself more and more everyday...

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Haha and got that too and was good!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Buffalo clinched a playoff spot, the same team AB said he wouldn't play for lol (sucks though that they clinched it at the Steelers expense)

Steelers players knew Antonio Brown wouldn't make it without Tomlin

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ted-nfl-legacy

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Steelers players knew Antonio Brown wouldn't make it without Tomlin

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ted-nfl-legacy
    Rosenhaus says. "This year there were some external things that went on in his life that contributed to great pressure and stress. That certainly had an impact with his NFL career."

yea I would say SOME things went on in his life ...
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    Rosenhaus says. "This year there were some external things that went on in his life that contributed to great pressure and stress. That certainly had an impact with his NFL career."

yea I would say SOME things went on in his life ...
    True that Drew - the Titanic did stop to take on a little ice this past year

Everyone has some things going on in their life, all NFL players have shot going on but only a select few act like AB...lol

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    The funny thing is, people claiming to be allergic to electricity is actually a thing. I saw it in a documentary on the national radio quiet zone in Green Bank, WV.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

AB working out for the Saints today.

Juicy Fruit.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    The funny thing is, people claiming to be allergic to electricity is actually a thing. I saw it in a documentary on the national radio quiet zone in Green Bank, WV.
    For those who haven’t caught up on Better Call Saul... DO NOT READ.

SPOILER But, will AB end up burning himself alive (when he gets exposed). SPOILER

For those who haven’t caught up on Better Call Saul... DO NOT READ.