Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

I’m afraid this will end with AB dying somehow...
    I hope that someone can get through to him for his children's sake.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

I’m afraid this will end with AB dying somehow...
    That unfortunately is a logical next step considering how matters have spiraled out of control since July

Given the cash flow required to satisfy both his lifestyle and what I assume are major monthly debt payments, hard to see how AB is going to make ends meet this year if Pats as well as Raiders voided his bonus payments and endorsement deals are toast. This apparently is AB's NFL income for 2019 while he battles the Pats and Raiders for his bonus $$$.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: A.B. Cut by Patriots !!

You never got any of this nonsense from Swann and Stallworth. All you got was trophies.

All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I can't decide which scenario I would enjoy more.......AB not getting paid or the Patriots* getting the shaft and having to pay AB.

Decisions, decisions.......

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I bet AB is wishing for the days to be with his BFF Ben again. Life was so much better back then.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    I hope that someone can get through to him for his children's sake.
    For kids who have a scumbag father, that is often the proverbial "trade that helps both teams" since, while alive, most of what the dad does is act like a scumbag. Only difference in this case is that he has money. For a couple more years, anyway.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Neither of those guys even came close to the douche baggery of AB. Holmes was a Super Bowl hero and Wallace was just overrated.
    In hindsight, I guess Wallace wasn't even a real asshole by comparison, he just wanted more money than was reasonable, and he wanted to play somewhere else. He just played out his deal and left, which the others didn't even manage. Not that I have any great respect for the guy, he just wasn't the absolute worst garbage human like the others.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    One reason the Pats may have an incentive to make nice on cutting a deal on AB’s bonus $$ without litigation is that AB might turn over the rock and disclose how long Rosenhaus and the Pats were talking before the Raiders released AB
    This. Not that Goodell would do jack shit about it, but it would be nice for it to be on the public record all the same.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    Man, thinking that we managed to get a third- and fifth rounder for him and now the Cheats have $10 million in dead money against their cap .
    That's what they get for tampering. Richly deserved.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

At this point, you just have to hope he gets the help he needs. I'm done hating on him. He is no longer a Raider. He obviously has something wrong in his head. As a human being, I really hope the best for him... and his kids, at this point.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

The whole thing is just sad. I wish the best for him. I honestly don't think he can control his life at this point. Making fun of him and ridiculing him is just out the window at this point. He needs help. I hope he gets/finds it.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

I can't decide which scenario I would enjoy more.......AB not getting paid or the Patriots* getting the shaft and having to pay AB.

Decisions, decisions.......
    AB probably will waste all those millions from the Cheats anyway in a short time, if he doesn't lose it beforehand to lawyers fees and the women who sue him...

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    The whole thing is just sad. I wish the best for him. I honestly don't think he can control his life at this point. Making fun of him and ridiculing him is just out the window at this point. He needs help. I hope he gets/finds it.
    He has to want help first, and I don't get the feeling he thinks he needs it.

Most of us understand that he probably doesn't think he needs help. Most of us also KNOW he needs help. I'm done making fun of him. He needs help.... and I hope he finds it.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Neither of those guys even came close to the douche baggery of AB. Holmes was a Super Bowl hero and Wallace was just overrated.
    Bigger DB: Antonio Brown or LeGarrette Blount?
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Bigger DB: Antonio Brown or LeGarrette Blount?
    Antonio Brown by a mile or 3.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Antonio Brown by a mile or 3.
    Yeah not even close.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Don't worry, AB, you'll get a nice big fat contract, from MTV. They'll LOVE to have you're drama. Following around AB's bullcrap will fit right in with Jersey Cesspool and The Kardashians

At this point, you just have to hope he gets the help he needs. I'm done hating on him. He is no longer a Raider. He obviously has something wrong in his head. As a human being, I really hope the best for him... and his kids, at this point.
    They've got an emoji for everything!

See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    This. Not that Goodell would do jack shit about it, but it would be nice for it to be on the public record all the same.
    If Rosenhaus was permanently banned from being an agent, that would be a pretty nice outcome.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Don't worry, AB, you'll get a nice big fat contract, from MTV. They'll LOVE to have you're drama. Following around AB's bullcrap will fit right in with Jersey Cesspool and The Kardashians
    Sadly to say I would watch the show and Hard Knocks was great cause of his antics.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Brady rubs Kraft the “right way”...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I bet AB is wishing for the days to be with his BFF Ben again. Life was so much better back then.
    I feel like Bell is thinking the same thing...

Two perfect examples of “the grass isn’t always greener”...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

there was not any tug in AB rub
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Damn I just got banned from BTSC for quoting an AB email

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    there was not any tug in AB rub
    he jerked his own dick instead of letting an underage sex slave in a massage parlor do it, that's where he messed up

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

This.

I can't remember ever watching such a public, or private even, display of self-destruction quite like this. He just keeps going back for more. If he had just shut up this week he would most likely be playing against the Jets today, and even if the NFL front office put him on the exempt list down the road he would have still gotten paid.