Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1624

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

To use a topical analogy: AB went from Kanye pushing Taylor Swift off stage… to Kanye loving Hitler.
    Teegre - King of the Anal-egres!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Unfortunately, I think we can all see where this could end up. The money runs out. AB continues to write checks he can not cash. He’s broke and deserted. Tragedy ensues.

Hope he pulls head out of ass before that point.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Unfortunately, I think we can all see where this could end up. The money runs out. AB continues to write checks he can not cash. He’s broke and deserted. Tragedy ensues.

Hope he pulls head out of ass before that point.
    Looks like the money is running low as that house looks kind of pedestrian compared to his peers with that kind of WR contract.

Are you insinuating??

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Children should never have to be afraid of their fathers.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Looks like the money is running low as that house looks kind of pedestrian compared to his peers with that kind of WR contract.

Are you insinuating??

Hah! Pretty much!!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Yeah I'm with you on that ... I (sadly) can see a tragic ending at the end of this , perhaps where he goes as far as taking his own life .. he is a spender and he is a lavish lifestyle guy ..The money is gonna run out and it won't be all that long before it does ..then he will be left as a not respected once was has been with no money and dwindling fame ... that is a recipe for disaster for a guy like him and I can see it coming (BUT I hope I am wrong )
    hmmmm
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

hmmmm
    Forgot you called it!

“No update” in Antonio Brown criminal case

Posted by Mike Florio on December 5, 2022, 4:19 PM EST

Last week, an arrest warrant was issued for free-agent receiver Antonio Brown. Police tried to serve it. They weren’t able to get Brown out of his house, and they weren’t willing to put officers at risk by sending them in.

Since then, nothing has happened.

There are no updates at this time,” a Tampa police spokesperson told Fox 13 on Monday. “As soon as something new is available for release, we will put it out via press release.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...criminal-case/

So, what is Antonio eating while holed up in is house? Ramen noodles, Grub Hub, Door Dash, Twinkies?

His chef is probably cooking something…lol

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

any updates on this , did they decide that he is AB so not to arrest him or something ???

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

any updates on this , did they decide that he is AB so not to arrest him or something ???
    http://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-...arrant-battery

In a nutshell, they have his house staked out and he's been holed up for 10 days, but due to some legal stipulation or other, they can't actually enter his property by force. Other people are free to come and go, so he's partying it up and posting on Instagram. Meanwhile, the original accuser is asking them to drop the charges.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

His “girlfriend” should be arrested for
    Being stupid.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Well, apparently they have dropped the case against him, and the current saga is now over.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-antonio-brown

I'd post that clip of him running through his yard shouting "I'M FREE, MOMMA, I'M FREE!" but I'm not willing to spend any more time on this, so you'll have to imagine it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

The wrong Steeler great died. I don't wish death on anyone, but if one had to go, AB was the right choice.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    The wrong Steeler great died. I don't wish death on anyone, but if one had to go, AB was the right choice.
    It’s coming sooner than later for AB. I just don’t see a good outcome for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    It’s coming sooner than later for AB. I just don’t see a good outcome for him.
    Nah, at this rate he's just going to wind up in jail over some stupid fight. Then he'll get out of jail and find out he has no money left, then go back to jail for trying to swindle someone out of $1.2 million for some fake business scheme where he just spends all the money on himself instead, and insists that maintaining a flashy image was necessary for the business but everyone can see he's full of shit, and also he owes a bunch of money in taxes.

Hard to say whether it'll be a record label that never does anything, a failed clothing line, maybe he tries to become a boxing promoter but never even gets a license, or tries to start a nightclub but never pays people for the stuff he bought or hired them to do. I mean, these guys follow a pattern, but I don't have a crystal ball.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

He will go to jail for child abuse at some point and battery to his wife. Then get out of jail and room with OJ.

"The woman" also needs to have HER head examined. There is no way, NO WAY, I would continue a relationship with a guy who threatened to shoot me.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    "The woman" also needs to have HER head examined. There is no way, NO WAY, I would continue a relationship with a guy who threatened to shoot me.
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    Although…she’s not smart enough to realize that money is gonna be dry soon and that she should’ve already moved on to the next victim…

Although…she’s not smart enough to realize that money is gonna be dry soon and that she should’ve already moved on to the next victim…

she may be just tryin to get all the make up gifts she can get while there is still some cash left to buy them ....

I mean it wouldnt be the first time , but if you ask me she is playing a very dangerous game at this point and should be running as fast as she can the other way

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

What’s the purpose of those? Is he trying to make Brady look bad? All those do is confirm that Brady was trying to help
    aB. Lol

@AB84 really does need to call God , before God passes judgement

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

@AB84 really does need to call God , before God passes judgement
    We all do.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    We all do.
    #truth

Someone should give this clown a TV show…

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Someone should give this clown a TV show…

No thanks. I'm already trying to dodge a channel lineup filled with too much garbage the way it is.

Maybe Pay Per View is an option for content as interesting as he thinks his dumpster fire life and commentary are.