Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1624

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of obtaining a fake COVID-19 vaccination card, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

The Times reported Thursday that, according to Steven Ruiz -- a former personal chef for the wide receiver -- Brown had his girlfriend, model Cydney Moreau, reach out to Ruiz over the summer to obtain a fake vaccination card that said Brown had received the Johnson & Johnson shot. According to text messages provided by Ruiz, Moreau offered $500 for a fake card.

Ruiz said he was unable to acquire a fake card for Brown, according to the report, but he added that the wide receiver a few weeks later showed him ones he had for himself and Moreau that he said he had purchased.

Brown reportedly was unwilling to get the vaccine because of possible side effects. It is unclear if Brown later received a vaccination shot.

Responding to the Times story, the Buccaneers released a statement saying they had "received completed vaccination cards from all Tampa Bay Buccaneers players."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...r-chef-alleges

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

LOL, coming here to post this. If you get a fake card how stupid would you have to be to tell people ... this is rhetorical since it is AB.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

here is his vaccination card:

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Considering some of the gobbledygook he's posted on social media, that "Covid card" is a bit too coherent, especially seeing how "vaccinated" is spelled correctly. Shouldn't it be more along the lines of "I be vaxxinatid?"

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Considering some of the gobbledygook he's posted on social media, that "Covid card" is a bit too coherent, especially seeing how "vaccinated" is spelled correctly. Shouldn't it be more along the lines of "I be vaxxinatid?"

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

signed Antonio's Mom

for those who don't get it go watch some welcome back Kotter ( Epstiens mom )
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

signed Antonio's Mom

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

signed Antonio's Mom

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

signed Antonio's Mom

Antonio "Boom Boom" Brown

This is the stuff I come here for.

Sent from my SM-T727A using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Antonio "Boom Boom" Brown
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I think AB in college was exactly like this w/the ladies lol

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Is anyone surprised?

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

They’re saying the Buccaneers could be releasing him...lol.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    They’re saying the Buccaneers could be releasing him...lol.
    wonder why, is he not worth the trouble anymore?

if he’s still got something left in the tank I would at least bring him in to see what can be done. He’d be cheap and he’s got the connection with Ben and DJ can move to the slot

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post

if he’s still got something left in the tank I would at least bring him in to see what can be done. He’d be cheap and he’s got the connection with Ben and DJ can move to the slot
    It would be amazing if he could return and return to Steelers-form…

Probably not worth taking that chance though…lol

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post

never say never , but never
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    never say never , but never

Still not seeing much of a difference between what AB and Edwards did and the stunt Rodgers pulled...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Still not seeing much of a difference between what AB and Edwards did and the stunt Rodgers pulled...
    From what I’m hearing, Rodgers explicitly informed the league in writing what he did and didn’t do early this summer. Those masterminds attempted to lie about it and got caught.

Rodgers lied to the media. These cats lied to the league.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Mr. Big Vaxx

Ronald Oh sh!t

Tony Fake-Tap

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    From what I’m hearing, Rodgers explicitly informed the league in writing what he did and didn’t do early this summer. Those masterminds attempted to lie about it and got caught.

Rodgers lied to the media. These cats lied to the league.
    Ah, OK - I haven't really cared enough to follow either case all that closely.

Brown misrepresented his status to the Buccaneers and, in turn, the NFL. In contrast, the Packers and the NFL at all times knew that Rodgers was not vaccinated.

That said, Rodgers lied about his status to everybody else, both with his words and his actions — repeatedly showing up for indoors press conferences without wearing a mask, despite the protocols applicable to unvaccinated players. And the fact that he broke the rules that the NFL and NFL Players Association regarded as necessary to protect, for example, the reporters in the press room while questioning unvaccinated players means that, in the estimation of the league and the union, Rodgers put those reporters at risk.

But Rodgers faced only a fine for one violation (arising from attending a Halloween party), in large part because the team and the league allowed him to continue to show up for those press conferences without a mask, even though the team and the league knew he wasn’t vaccinated.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...to-the-league/

IOW, typical hypocrisy from the NFL front office. Got it.

I wonder how it would have been handled had it been, say, Kirk Cousins or Andy Dalton instead of Mr. Discount Double-Check? And yeah, that's a rhetorical question as they both would have more than likely gotten 3 games apiece as well.

Although I gotta give the league kudos for "standing their ground" when Rodgers' case blew up in the media given their history of turning a blind eye and not doing shit about disciplinary matters until the press gets a hold of them. /s

It looks like he’s topped it all today…