Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    "Fuck y'all, I ain't takin' no got damn peelz. I ain't crazy."

"That's fine, Mr. Brown, but just keep in mind, teams are hesitant to sign you because you have paranoid schizophrenia."

"ain't no bitch no way. fuckin' racist ass plantation ass ain't called no shit. They all Drew Brees woooo he ok but I laugh you bad my name i best yo cracker ass know it"

"Mr. Brown, this isn't Twitter. Just take the pills and the 49ers already said they'd sign you."

"i TOLD you I ain't crazy, I just the best ever an they know it and y'all know it. Fuck y'all, I ain't takin' no peelz. Tell em to give me twice as much cash."

"Well, if you just take the pills, they'll do it."

"Fuck you, I do what I want. Gimme your wallet. I'm gonna drive on the wrong side of the road and say it was you."

That's about how THAT will go.
    I can tell AB didn't write that, way too many words spelled correctly.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

"Fuck y'all, I ain't takin' no got damn peelz. I ain't crazy."

"That's fine, Mr. Brown, but just keep in mind, teams are hesitant to sign you because you have paranoid schizophrenia."

"ain't no bitch no way. fuckin' racist ass plantation ass ain't called no shit. They all Drew Brees woooo he ok but I laugh you bad my name i best yo cracker ass know it"

"Mr. Brown, this isn't Twitter. Just take the pills and the 49ers already said they'd sign you."

"i TOLD you I ain't crazy, I just the best ever an they know it and y'all know it. Fuck y'all, I ain't takin' no peelz. Tell em to give me twice as much cash."

"Well, if you just take the pills, they'll do it."

"Fuck you, I do what I want. Gimme your wallet. I'm gonna drive on the wrong side of the road and say it was you."

That's about how THAT will go.
    lol.. that's pretty good. I'm sure there would also be a comment made along the lines of:

"I dunneeno meds 'n I aint takin no meds. Racist ass white ass crackas just trying to kill my talen and run me out da league cause they can't compete but they won keep me out. crackas. #victimofcircumstance #boomin"
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    lol.. that's pretty good. I'm sure there would also be a comment made along the lines of:

"I dunneeno meds 'n I aint takin no meds. Racist ass white ass crackas just trying to kill my talen and run me out da league cause they can't compete but they won keep me out. crackas. #victimofcircumstance #boomin"

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I don’t guys, he may be going down a rabbit hole he can’t back out of quickly........just saying...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I don’t guys, he may be going down a rabbit hole he can’t back out of quickly........just saying...
    Going?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Going?
    He still has some money in the bank.His ass is out of jail. He doesn’t have a court appointed attorney. So, he still has that going for him.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Lol. True.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Ankle bracelet removed.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Ankle bracelet removed.

ok I seen the 2 videos did the reporter not see the 1st one .. he need to call daily not weekly .
    also what work is he doing in state let alone out of state ?
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    ok I seen the 2 videos did the reporter not see the 1st one .. he need to call daily not weekly .
    According to news reports, a Florida judge agreed Tuesday to let Brown travel freely within the United States so he can fulfill contractual obligations with ESPN and comedian Kevin Hart.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...l-obligations/

If ESPN has any ongoing contractual relationship with AB it certainly has kept it low key. If an ESPN employee was arrested for multiple alleged felonies I would bet they would be on suspension and ESPN would have no dealings with them until the charges were resolved.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    Clearly, HE is the surprise witness they are trying to call in the Senate impeachment trial. Drumpf is finished, guys.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Clearly, HE is the surprise witness they are trying to call in the Senate impeachment trial. Drumpf is finished, guys.
    I thought the whistle blower was Jesse James ?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Looks like his attorneys got control of AB’s social media accounts

Antonio Brown issues apology to Hollywood Police Department

abTo everyone who I may have offended or Disrespected at the @hollywoodflpd Of the state of Florida, I would like to sincerely give you all my apology from the top and bottom of my heart, And as a human being and an professional athlete I can honestly say that my emotions truly did cloud my better Judgment, When you all were only there to help me. Thanks to you all who sincerely accept my Sincere apology. And we must all know that God is a Forgiving God. P.S The “PAL”Youth League, I’m looking to working with you all again in the near future.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ice-department

Yeah - that definitely is something AB would write

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Looks like his attorneys got control of AB’s social media accounts

Antonio Brown issues apology to Hollywood Police Department

abTo everyone who I may have offended or Disrespected at the @hollywoodflpd Of the state of Florida, I would like to sincerely give you all my apology from the top and bottom of my heart, And as a human being and an professional athlete I can honestly say that my emotions truly did cloud my better Judgment, When you all were only there to help me. Thanks to you all who sincerely accept my Sincere apology. And we must all know that God is a Forgiving God. P.S The “PAL”Youth League, I’m looking to working with you all again in the near future.[COLOR=#262626][FONT=-apple-system]

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ice-department

Yeah - that definitely is something AB would write
    if AB were smart he would hire a public relations company to help restore his image.

that and stop doing and saying stupid shit would help...

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    if AB were smart he would hire a public relations company to help restore his image.

that and stop doing and saying stupid shit would help...
    What he should do is to (at the very least) hire someone to post an apology in his words. Make it look like HE wrote it. Clearly, and it’s more clear than anything on the planet, these apologies are NOT written by AB and do not some from AB. It’s a joke...

What he should do is to (at the very least) hire someone to post an apology in his words. Make it look like HE wrote it. Clearly, and it’s more clear than anything on the planet, these apologies are NOT written by AB and do not some from AB. It’s a joke...
    Agreed

The Instagram apology to the Hollywood PD is part of a PR blitz - assuming Rosenhaus actually has quit representing AB someone has been hired to work on the latest attempt to rehab his image

AB has gone on camera with ESPN (which presumably is the "contractual obligation" with ESPN that was cited as grounds to revoke his home detention)

Antonio Brown on Friday expressed remorse for a series of missteps he made both on and off the field in the past year.

In a wide-ranging interview with ESPN's Josina Anderson, the star wide receiver faulted himself for many of the issues that have kept him out of the NFL since September.

"I think I owe the whole NFL an apology and my past behavior," Brown told Anderson. "I think I could have done a lot of things better."
    Brown spoke two days after NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league's No. 1 concern is Brown's well-being, not his potential return to the league....

Asked whether he believed Goodell, Brown told Anderson: "I'll believe it when we see it."

Asked whether he needs mental health help, Brown added: "We all need mental help."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28611096/antonio-brown-think-done-lot-things-better

Probably no coincidence that someone seeking to play the victim card selected Josina Anderson as the ESPN rep to interview AB

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

We don't call it BSPN for nuthin

I’m pretty sure A B is remorseful because he looked at his dwindling bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I’m pretty sure A B is remorseful because he looked at his dwindling bank account.
    ESPN using an interesting definition of "remorse" to extend that description to this AB observation. That was supposed to be the theme of the interview but no surprise AB quickly veered off message

He added that in some cases he believes he has been targeted by women who have accused him of wrongdoing.

"I feel like I never really got in a conflict with no woman," Brown told Anderson. "I just feel like I'm a target so, anybody can come against me and say anything [that] I have to face. There's no support, there's no egos, there's no rules in it, anyone can come after me for anything. No proof or whatever. 'He said, she's saying.'

"The media will run with it, so even if I'm not guilty, I already guilty because they already wrote it, put it on TV and put that in people minds. So for me to have to sit here and hear those the allegations of me is just unfair to me every time."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28611096/antonio-brown-think-done-lot-things-better

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Yeah the story doesn't read like an apology, even though that's the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    ESPN using an interesting definition of "remorse" to extend that description to this AB observation. That was supposed to be the theme of the interview but no surprise AB quickly veered off message

He added that in some cases he believes he has been targeted by women who have accused him of wrongdoing.

"I feel like I never really got in a conflict with no woman," Brown told Anderson. "I just feel like I'm a target so, anybody can come against me and say anything [that] I have to face. There's no support, there's no egos, there's no rules in it, anyone can come after me for anything. No proof or whatever. 'He said, she's saying.'

[I]"The media will run with it, so even if I'm not guilty, I already guilty because they already wrote it, put it on TV and put that in people minds. So for me to have to sit here and hear those the allegations of me is just unfair to me every time."
    yeah, AB is obviously a victim

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of raping his former trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

The lawsuit says that Brown — in three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018 — sexually assaulted a woman named Britney Taylor, a gymnast whom he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer.

“Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit,” said a statement from Darren Heitner, a lawyer representing Brown.

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit..........

Read more @ https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/s...-patriots.html

- - - Updated - - -

K

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I am almost certain he would get into a fight with the other prisoners on the first day. He probably expects them to be "cool" with him and treat him like a king because he's a big sports star, but he's got another thing coming. To hear others tell it (Bam Morris, for one), lots of other inmates HATE pro athletes, and are rubbing their hands together with glee at the chance to fuck one over. Coming in there with a chip on your shoulder, like I'm sure Mr. Big Chest will do, certainly won't help things.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

AB looks a little smoked up.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I am almost certain he would get into a fight with the other prisoners on the first day. He probably expects them to be "cool" with him and treat him like a king because he's a big sports star, but he's got another thing coming. To hear others tell it (Bam Morris, for one), lots of other inmates HATE pro athletes, and are rubbing their hands together with glee at the chance to fuck one over. Coming in there with a chip on your shoulder, like I'm sure Mr. Big Chest will do, certainly won't help things.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

Gee, what a great interview.

Amazing how a night in jail can "change" your attitude.

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

Wonder is he jizzed on her back after the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by JnK View Post
    Wonder is he jizzed on her back after the interview?