Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown accused of Rape

- - - Updated - - -

How could the Patriots* not have known about this before they signed him.......I saw this stuff on Twitter on Saturday. I didn't retweet because it wasn't being nationally reported but it was there.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

- - - Updated - - -

How could the Patriots* not have known about this before they signed him.......I saw this stuff on Twitter on Saturday. I didn't retweet because it wasn't being nationally reported but it was there.

The tweeting friend of a friend of a tweeter says that some things that may be tweeted on twitter may not always be tweeted accurately.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Saw this one, too..... Bill needs to get a crash course on InstaFace.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    ??? When was this? I don't remember anyone's first accusal ending in a six game suspension. Maybe I missed something?
    Ezekiel Elliott (games 9-14 in 2017)

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

OTOH we are good with the owner violating the law by stopping off at a low rent massage parlor for a quick blow job on his way to the AFC championship game

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I mean the emails he wrote or tried to write?? That’s a
    Iittle more evidence than required?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I mean the emails he wrote or tried to write?? That’s a
    Iittle more evidence than required?
    This observation in a column published yesterday that applauded AB for manipulating the NFL contractual system that I linked in the AB signs with the Pats thread has not aged well.

The narrative that Brown is too much the diva and lacks the self-control to be a Patriot is nonsense. Brown is all about self-control; it’s just not the brand that certain NFL martinets seek.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...758_story.html

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Minor point, but "sexual assault" isn't the same thing as "rape".
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Z",88m cc Zz
    Um...did you just "butt post" on this thread?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat96 View Post
    Um...did you just "butt post" on this thread?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    yep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Minor point, but "sexual assault" isn't the same thing as "rape".

The accuser says he raped her on the third accusation. And yes, I believe you can rape the person who is trying to extort you...if that was the case.

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

This is almost better than watching the Giants beat the Cheats in the Super Bowl. TWICE.

Wonder who the “known football player” who went clubbing with AB and the plaintiff that evening and returned with them to Brown’s residence when the plaintiff allegedly was raped was?

50. On approximately May 20, 2018, Brown invited Ms. Taylor, another football player who trained with them, and a few friends for a night out while they were in Miami.
    51. The group went to a club.
    52. Ms. Taylor, Brown, and the other known football player left the club together in
    Ms. Taylor’s rental car. She drove the two men back to Brown’s home, where they were staying.

https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/u...core-ios-share

Breakdown by the SI.com legal analyst on what is described with somewhat of an understatement as a “disturbing twist” to the AB saga

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/11/pa...ntent=20190911

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    This is the guy that many forum members believe was playing 3 dimensional chess to get on the Pats. The same guy who they believe has the self-discipline to act like an angel to stay there.

He's literally so dumb that he doesn't know how to spell 'dumb'.
    The guy playing three dimensional chess looks like this:

Don't believe me ... even Belichick asked him to "dummy up" on this one.

I posted this in the other thread as well: The rape allegations sounds like complete bullshit. When you make a statement like, "He used manipulation and false promises to lure her into his world" you sound like a gold digging loony. If he assaulted her in 2017, then why did she not report it then? Why did she go back out with him in 2018? Who is her lawyer, Dr. Christine Ford Blasey?

The story about how she drove him and two other men home after going clubbing with them ... come on. Then she "had to use his bathroom". If you know he's already assaulted you twice, why in the hell would you use this guys bathroom? She wanted 1.6 million to start a business ... isn't that convenient.

One thing this is obviously clear is how corrupt the NCAA is. How does a person with the writing skills of Antonio Brown EVER get accepted into any college (let alone middle school)?

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/stat...80783717191680

"In the guarantee language in Antonio Brown's Patriots contract: If Brown "takes any action that materially undermines the public's respect for, or is materially critical of, the Club, the Player's teammates or the Club's ownership, coaches," etc., guarantees will "null and void."

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Coming from a rub and tug owner that wording is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/stat...80783717191680

"In the guarantee language in Antonio Brown's Patriots contract: If Brown "takes any action that materially undermines the public's respect for, or is materially critical of, the Club, the Player's teammates or the Club's ownership, coaches," etc., guarantees will "null and void."
    What if the player took the action before he signed the contract rather than takes the action after he signs the contract?

AB still hasn't been assigned a jersey number.....just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    What if the player took the action before he signed the contract rather than takes the action after he signs the contract?
    I would say, without being a lawyer, that could be a problem for the Patriots.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Don’t let this shithead football player take the focus from remembering what today means. Remember the towers today. Remember the 3 planes and thousands of people. Remember the first responders and the volunteers. The lives lost, changed forever, and how we as a nation united that 9/11.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I posted this on the other thread as well, but I feel it bears repeating.

Please, let us all stop with the questioning the accuser because she returned to having some sort of relationship (whatever it was/is) with AB. Maybe she is lying. Maybe she is not. We do not know yet. But we can know that it is extremely common for individuals in an abusive or toxic relationship to return to that relationship over and over again. I am not trying to individually target anyone with this comment. Nor am I attempting to say that all of us can not question the validity of the accusations. But lets not do AB's lawyers work for them and start with an assumption that the accuser makes no sense.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Funny how it’s becoming buried below everything else....

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I posted this on the other thread as well, but I feel it bears repeating.

Please, let us all stop with the questioning the accuser because she returned to having some sort of relationship (whatever it was/is) with AB. Maybe she is lying. Maybe she is not. We do not know yet. But we can know that it is extremely common for individuals in an abusive or toxic relationship to return to that relationship over and over again. I am not trying to individually target anyone with this comment. Nor am I attempting to say that all of us can not question the validity of the accusations. But lets not do AB's lawyers work for them and start with an assumption that the accuser makes no sense.

This.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Don’t let this shithead football player take the focus from remembering what today means. Remember the towers today. Remember the 3 planes and thousands of people. Remember the first responders and the volunteers. The lives lost, changed forever, and how we as a nation united that 9/11.

4 planes
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

5 minutes ago: Belichick's presser did not go well. To say the press ran him off the podium wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

5 minutes ago: Belichick's presser did not go well. To say the press ran him off the podium wouldn't be an exaggeration.
    I didn't even think of that! Doesn't he barely tolerate the press when the talk mostly about football? I'm guessing he had no interest/patience for this one...not sure I watch like zero NFL press conferences. So actually asking.

Master trolling by Belichick would have been to say On To Miami then drop the mic

Will be interesting to see if the Boston media goes after the Pats on this. He can count on his amen corner in the national media to explain that whatever the Pats do is all that should be done

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I didn't even think of that! Doesn't he barely tolerate the press when the talk mostly about football? I'm guessing he had no interest/patience for this one...not sure I watch like zero NFL press conferences. So actually asking.
    Of course, the press had one thing on its mind, after fielding those, AB questions, for no more than 2 minutes he stomped off the stage. Not good. First time I've seen BB that rattled by the press.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Master trolling by Belichick would have been to say On To Miami then drop the mic
    Which apparently is what he did

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Holy shit, the karma surrounding this guy is just unreal.

Normally it'd take years for this whole sequence to play out, but he's really moving at hyper speed!

At this rate, he'll be in jail by Friday and dead by Monday.
    See you Space Cowboy ...