Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

I hope he don't get arrested yet, seeing this idiot self destruct has to be the most entertaining thing this offseason. And no it's not 'sad'. Save me the pity party, this kid millionaire has been handed everything on a platter and he just shits on everyone. KARMA!

I doubt he's crazy, sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

A police source tells TMZ Sports ... Antonio Brown has been accused of felony battery and burglary stemming from an incident with a driver who works for a moving company.

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/01/21/antonio-brown-police-incident-hollywood-florida-cops/

So AB attacked the repo man?

A night in jail until he posts bond might cool his ass off

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I hope he don't get arrested yet, seeing this idiot self destruct has to be the most entertaining thing this offseason. And no it's not 'sad'. Save me the pity party, this kid millionaire has been handed everything on a platter and he just shits on everyone. KARMA!

I doubt he's crazy, sometimes you just can't fix stupid.
    Agree 1000% I don't feel sorry for this piece of shit one bit.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Netflix will be doing a documentary on AB next...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Lol...just when you think it can’t get worse. The tragic ending is coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

The trainer, Glen Holt, was charged with one count of felony burglary and battery. He was booked into jail Tuesday evening....
    A Hollywood police spokesman said Brown was at home with Holt at the time of the incident and they attempted to make contact with him for further questioning but they were unsuccessful before leaving for the day.

The hope in contacting Brown was to determine whether they would bring battery charges against him, but they could not do that Tuesday.
    In general, police say they prefer to deescalate situations where there is no other victim or apparent safety threatened rather than forcing contact to be made and potentially escalating a situation.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ver-police-say

LOL - yeah if I beat someone up and the cops couldn’t contact me (aka I left the scene of the crime) I know the police would knock off for the day and politely try to speak with me tomorrow in order to avoid “potentially escalating” the situation

Wonder where AB is laying low for the night?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    The trainer, Glen Holt, was charged with one count of felony burglary and battery. He was booked into jail Tuesday evening....
    A Hollywood police spokesman said Brown was at home with Holt at the time of the incident and they attempted to make contact with him for further questioning but they were unsuccessful before leaving for the day.

The hope in contacting Brown was to determine whether they would bring battery charges against him, but they could not do that Tuesday.
    In general, police say they prefer to deescalate situations where there is no other victim or apparent safety threatened rather than forcing contact to be made and potentially escalating a situation.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ver-police-say

LOL - yeah if I beat someone up and the cops couldn’t contact me (aka I left the scene of the crime) I know the police would knock off for the day and politely try to speak with me tomorrow in order to avoid “potentially escalating” the situation

Wonder where AB is laying low for the night?
    Maybe he had a Mike McCarthy style sleepover with Jerry Jones?

Last edited by AtlantaDan; 01-22-2020 at 11:12 AM.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

This is fascinating.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Has he locked himself in a white Bronco that is also locked inside his house?

Another day in the bizarre life of Antonio Brown.

I feel so sorry for his kids.

Member Array title="Devil's D will become famous soon enough">

Have you had enough schadenfreude?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-in-his-house/

Okay, I hate what his absence did to the Steeler's offense. He has always been an idiot and distraction, and became an acute cancer to the team just prior/during/after his exit. But, I’ve had my fill of schadenfreude.

I don’t exactly feel sorry for the guy, but I just want the guy to get some help (CTE or otherwise).

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: Have you had enough schadenfreude?

wrong forum...

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

Re: Have you had enough schadenfreude?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's D View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-in-his-house/

Okay, I hate what his absence did to the Steeler's offense. He has always been an idiot and distraction, and became an acute cancer to the team just prior/during/after his exit. But, I’ve had my fill of schadenfreude.

I don’t exactly feel sorry for the guy, but I just want the guy to get some help (CTE or otherwise).
    You have a little catching up to do. lol

Go here.... http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...hat-never-ends

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Has he locked himself in a white Bronco that is also locked inside his house?
    Thats about it.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

C’mon, it’s society’s fault.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    C’mon, it’s society’s fault.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Antonio Brown's ex-girlfriend says he "desperately needs" mental health treatment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Antonio Brown's ex-girlfriend says he "desperately needs" mental health treatment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

What a bunch of beautiful kids! So sorry for them and the kid's mom. I can see AB suing the NFL for his condition in the future if he lives that long.

Then this.

A hungry homeless man has more grace than this Barbarian.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ay-moving-fee/

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    What a bunch of beautiful kids! So sorry for them and the kid's mom. I can see AB suing the NFL for his condition in the future if he lives that long.

Then this.

He always manages to exceed what I thought were the limits of human stupidity and entitlement.

What a lowlife.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I'm not so sure about bail....especially after throwing dildo gummies at the police.

Watching the unraveling happen so publicly and so quickly is just startling.

I wonder what will happen when they come to arrest him. If he doesn't turn himself in, this whole thing can get real ugly...real fast.

I wouldn't put anything past AB at this point.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Obviously, Ben was the one who “actually” beat up that moving guy... right, Shannon Sharpe?

Lol...it’s all Tomlin and Ben’s fault.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

There’s always this oldie but goodie...

Delonte West: I’m going to ruin my career.

AB: Hold my beer!!!

AB: Wait a second, mutha fucka!!!... I’m going to throw this beer at your (Delonte’s) head... and beat your ass up and dump you on the side of a freeway... and film it all... and post the video on the Internet!!! BITCH!!!

Senior Member Array title="JnK has much to be proud of">

Wonder if he has any guns in his house? I can see this escalating really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by JnK View Post
    Wonder if he has any guns in his house? I can see this escalating really fast.
    So does law enforcement

The arrest warrant warns officers that Brown has a concealed weapons permit "and is known to carry."

"Brown had a firearm stolen out of Dade County in 2018. Officers should use caution when approaching Brown, as he is known for being confrontational when dealing with police."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/22/anton...rrest-assault/

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Then this.

Again with the not paying a bill. What does he think, people work for nothing? Throw the ****er in jail and be done with it.

According to reports, the moving truck was there to deliver Brown's things from California when an argument broke out after Brown refused the $4,000 payment. The driver attempted to leave with the items still in the truck when Brown threw a rock at the driver's side door, causing $860 in damage.
    Brown eventually was able to get inside the truck where he struck the drive before being restrained by others at the scene.

From there, another argument ensued when Holt attempted to grab the keys from the driver and open the truck to get Brown's belongings, causing cuts and bruises on the driver.
    The Hollywood police department cut ties with Brown earlier this month after several incidents at his residence.

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news...-brown-battery

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Once the police haul him into jail, its going to be ugly ugly ugly. You know....someone actually expecting him to be accountable and all....

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Once the police haul him into jail, its going to be ugly ugly ugly. You know....someone actually expecting him to be accountable and all....
    I am almost certain he would get into a fight with the other prisoners on the first day. He probably expects them to be "cool" with him and treat him like a king because he's a big sports star, but he's got another thing coming. To hear others tell it (Bam Morris, for one), lots of other inmates HATE pro athletes, and are rubbing their hands together with glee at the chance to fuck one over. Coming in there with a chip on your shoulder, like I'm sure Mr. Big Chest will do, certainly won't help things.
    See you Space Cowboy ...