Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown: the thread that never ends

8 hours? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Of course for "the source" (aka Rosenhaus) an AB interview "went well" if no furniture was thrown and AB did not curse out the NFL reps
    I heard he called Goodell a cracker and threw his desk chair out the window.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    8 hours? Lol.
    Exactly. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I heard he called Goodell a cracker...
    Damn! Beat me to it!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Exactly. WTF?

It always takes a lot longer to communicate when you use interpreters.

I don't know if this has been posted on the board anywhere else. I can't find it so I will post this here. A translation of Antonio Brown's profane emails to his accuser....Hilarious!!!

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chick...iterate-emails

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Suggestion for Drew Rosenhaus - next time you want us to believe AB wrote something you post on his twitter account, mess up the grammar, sprinkle in some hos or bitches, and by all means do not use a semicolon correctly

And dream on if you think this sort of groveling gets your client back on the field this season

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

this is just sad.. he's getting desperate
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Suggestion for Drew Rosenhaus - next time you want us to believe AB wrote something you post on his twitter account, mess up the grammar, sprinkle in some hos or bitches, and by all means do not use a semicolon correctly

And dream on if you think this sort of groveling gets your client back on the field this season
    Maybe he invested some of the $24 million in that money market account for a crash English immersion course? You know, kinda like how Rocky Balboa became "literate" and somehow upped his IQ by about 20 points between Rocky II and Rocky III?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Sounds to me like Roger has told Kraft (and Rosenhaus):

“If AB signs with the Taperiots, we will wait until after the season to suspend him. Whereas, if AB signs with anyone else, we’ll suspend him immediately.”

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

“I would like him to tweet it because if you look at any of his other tweets and then you look at that — he certainly didn’t write that,” Schlereth said. “OK? You look at the way he talks and the way he tweets and the language that he uses.”

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Maybe Drew can write an apology to Art and Ben too.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

There's nothing sincere about AB, lol

Every defendant who is ever sued has an urge to respond by suing the plaintiff in return. Most defendants realize, with the advice of prudent and thoughtful counsel, that this isn’t a good idea.

Antonio Brown is not one of those defendants.

Brown has countersued Britney Taylor for defamation and interference with his NFL opportunities and endorsements, according to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/20/antonio-brown-countersues-britney-taylor/

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lor-defamation

Great move - that will definitely help out resolving the league's investigation quickly

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Every defendant who is ever sued has an urge to respond by suing the plaintiff in return. Most defendants realize, with the advice of prudent and thoughtful counsel, that this isn’t a good idea.

Antonio Brown is not one of those defendants.

Brown has countersued Britney Taylor for defamation and interference with his NFL opportunities and endorsements, according to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/20/antonio-brown-countersues-britney-taylor/

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lor-defamation

Great move - that will definitely help out resolving the league's investigation quickly
    AB isn’t listening to his advisors.

It’s like during the hearing when AB asked the judge: “Do you know who I am!?!” ...and, his own counsel had to call a recess to tell him to shut up.

AB posted a tweet of his highlights from his sole game with the Taperiots... set to the song “All I Want for Christmas” by Mariah Carey.

Holy crap!!!... he is desperate.

Sadly, after watching Brady’s meltdown last night, this might come to fruition.

SUMMATION:
    As I stated earlier, if AB signs with the Taperiots, Goodall will not suspend him... and, if AB tries to sign with any other team, Goodell will immediately suspend him. SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    AB posted a tweet of his highlights from his sole game with the Taperiots... set to the song “All I Want for Christmas” by Mariah Carey.

Holy crap!!!... he is desperate.

Sadly, after watching Brady’s meltdown last night, this might come to fruition.

SUMMATION:
    As I stated earlier, if AB signs with the Taperiots, Goodall will not suspend him... and, if AB tries to sign with any other team, Goodell will immediately suspend him. SMFH
    Peter King agrees this could happen - from his column this morning

Except when your offense is lagging, it spells trouble for January football. I keep thinking Bill Belichick is going to lobby Robert Kraft for Antonio Brown. Very soon.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/

But bringing Brown back without a suspension creates PR problems for the league’s supposed commitment to opposing sexual assault. And Roger may figure Chiefs-Ravens with Mahomes v Jackson is an acceptable alternative to a Ravens-Pats AFC championship game

If they were to sign him and there was no suspension, it would be a shit show...wouldn’t be surprising as everything the NFL does is confusing and inconsistent.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

They'll sign him once Goodwill let's the back channel know his suspension will be over for playoffs

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    They'll sign him once Goodwill let's the back channel know his suspension will be over for playoffs
    Probably not - AB apparently did not take take his meds this morning and reposted this from another user’s Instagram account

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Probably not - AB apparently did not take take his meds this morning and reposted this from another user’s Instagram account

I hope someone buys him a straight jacket for Christmas.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

AB should take some of that spare cash and hire someone to follow him around slapping the phone out of his hand.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

AB's twitter page should be in the NFL orientation for all rookies on what NOT to do if you want to have a long career in the NFL. No one player, even the best receiver in the NFL is bigger than the game, and that's being proven now.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    AB should take some of that spare cash and hire someone to follow him around slapping the phone out of his hand.
    Nah that wouldn't be any fun.

Probably not - AB apparently did not take take his meds this morning and reposted this from another user’s Instagram
    Oh, a repost - that explains the post's coherence.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Nah that wouldn't be any fun.
    Unless he hires two people. One to slap it out and one to film it.

AB is now issuing his rap album

"Gabby" Brown.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Wouldn't be surprised if AB gets a tour of the padded palace soon...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Oh man, the title had better be "Bad My Name"
    See you Space Cowboy ...

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Who does he think he is, Le'Veon Bell??
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland