Thread: Steelers Vs Patriots Winners & Losers

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Steelers Vs Patriots Winners & Losers

Well…glad that’s over. Winners and losers from the Pittsburgh Steelers abysmal 33-3 loss to the New England Patriots in the regular season opener.
    https://steelersdepot.com/2019/09/st...ners-losers-2/

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Steelers Vs Patriots Winners & Losers

We need another thread ? Actually thanks and cool post.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

No winners, the entire team sucked

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Good read too!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers Vs Patriots: Losers Vs Winners?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Rafa Nadal was the winner yesterday. He played an epic US Open final that went 5 sets and bled into the beginning of the Steelers blowout. Thankfully I switched back to tennis to watch a real champion win. Then I was forced to watch the Steelers embarrass themselves yet again on national TV against the Patriots. Like I said in my other posts there is no team in the NFL that is going to beat them this year barring a major injury to Brady. If AB shows up and performs their offense is going to be 2007 good and 19-0 wouldn't surprise me. Remember they get the Jets, Dolphins and Bills twice. LOL.

They play @Baltimore on 11/3 and @Philly on 11/17 (after a bye week) and have KC at home on 12/8. Outside of those three games I don't see anyone beating them. God, I hope I'm wrong but they look that good. Even Chris Collingsworthless said that Brady said their defense is really good this year.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Well…glad that’s over. Winners and losers from the Pittsburgh Steelers abysmal 33-3 loss to the New England Patriots in the regular season opener.
    https://steelersdepot.com/2019/09/st...ners-losers-2/
    Thanks for the link

This burn of Moncrief (the player Steelers fans will love to hate if the season goes south and he continues to play like he did last night) was good

If this keeps up, he’s going to become 2019’s version of Morgan Burnett. And that’s not a compliment.

His three drops tonight made up for arguably the worst wide receiver performance I’ve ever seen. And I watched Limas Sweed.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Thanks for the link

This burn of Moncrief (the player Steelers fans will love to hate if the season goes south and he continues to play like he did last night) was good

If this keeps up, he’s going to become 2019’s version of Morgan Burnett. And that’s not a compliment.

His three drops tonight made up for arguably the worst wide receiver performance I’ve ever seen. And I watched Limas Sweed.

Ben said he had "all the confidence in the world" in Moncrief.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Ben said he had "all the confidence in the world" in Moncrief.
    They had a cookout after the game.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Thanks for the link

Reminded me of Breshard Perriman.

I had zero expectations of this game, other than a loss by either team would have pleased me. But...wow. I was not expecting a beat-down of this magnitude. Pittsburgh simply looked unmotivated and unprepared, while the Patriots simply went to town. I've always liked Tomlin, but I truly wonder if he is starting to coach by rote and losing his touch, or his drive to have his team prepared. Yesterday's game was lackluster in all ways. Offense and defense. Not a typical Steelers game against a quality opponent.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Damn, wasn't that game fun ? I kept changing the channel, hoping that the game would change, and everytime I turned back,...N.E. was scoring again. Big Ben sucked and didn't look Hall of Fame at all, Offense sucked, Defense sucked, where was JuJu ? Tomlin, again was out coached.....Belicheat undressed and humiliated Tomlin. There is just TOO MUCH talent on this team to look as dismal as they did yesterday. I think they'll have trouble beating Balt. and Cincy. Tomlin better get this team together.....or get the hell out of town. Not ANOTHER YEAR of SHIT with the team talent they have. Always UNPREPARED and HUMILIATED....no more excuses !!! And you actually think that 4 preseason games are too much....ugh, could you imagine what that game would've looked like ? Ben was over throwing, under throwing ... flobbing all night long. PATHETIC.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

The Steelers played best team in league with best coach and got ass kicked. It really just showed me how much better Belichick is than Tomlin. Steelers go to man to man and next thing you know DB’s getting picked right and left. They try to run successful plays from last year and it’s stuffed all day long. The cheats were much better prepared and Ben sucked when forced to throw past 10 yards. It’s either a wake up call or were in for long season. Next week will be telling, already a must win.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Steelers Vs Patriots: Losers Vs Winners?
    Losers vs Cheaters

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    Losers vs Cheaters
    But there was no cheating in this game. There was only a loser.
    Hater = Realist

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Patriots don’t really need to cheat against the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    I'm sure there was plenty of cheating. They just didn't need to.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    In the Deflategate game the Cheatriots won 45-7 and most likely would have won by huge amount even without cheating. They still cheated.

And Spygate was against the Jets, who tend to always be mediocre and have been owned by the Cheats anyways...

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Just an awful game to watch and, as usual pats were better an ready for anything the Steelers tried. Pats WR's open all night almost every play and, this is off topic I went to a local bar to watch the game good food then the bad. An young an assclown Ravens came before the game with his chest out saying Lamar Jackson is the best Qb in the league he acted like it was the Super bowl rooted for the pats the whole game. I know the we are the rats rival but, it's week one.

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    In the Deflategate game the Cheatriots won 45-7 and most likely would have won by huge amount even without cheating. They still cheated.

And Spygate was against the Jets, who tend to always be mediocre and have been owned by the Cheats anyways...
    Cheating? The pats just about give us their entire playbook and we still can't beat them. It seems to me they continue to run the same plays multiple times every game year after year. They adjust and the three amigos and pals from the old days Tomlin, Butler, and Fitchtner stay with their copy and paste game plan over the falls.