Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we start the game goats and no balls thread already?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Can we start the game goats and no balls thread already?

I see no need for this debacle to end before we start throwing rocks.

There’s no one that didn’t suck. Players and coaches. I don’t even know where to start.

Moncrief might take the crown. Cut him now.

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

Re: Can we start the game goats and no balls thread already?

Turned it off after the 5th moncrirf drop. Can't think of one guy who showed up tonight. Team looks like shit

Goats. Everyone.
    Game Balls? No one.
    --------
    Honorary Goat: everyone who downplayed AB's worth to this team on the field. I, personally, am glad to see him gone, too. But it's silly to think he didn't have the impact he had.

EDIT: I'll give Bush a pass. He showed up a couple of times and this is his first reg. season NFL game. Edmunds showed up a couple of times as well. But I'm not as ready to give him a pass. Perhaps, he doesn't get a full goat. Maybe a baby goat.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Yeah it would be 33-10 with AB.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

https://youtu.be/yKhyj5Szmks

We just ain't good enough to beat that team

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Worst I’ve seen in a long time.

But there are 15 more games. On to Seattle.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

No balls. Everyone is a goat. The Steelers are more unified as a team, but they all suck uniformily.

Game ball goes to the New England Patriots for taking care of business and exposing his shitty team and shitty head coach. Several Steeler narratives destroyed tonight. Mike Tomlin is horrendous. Ben is just living out the twilight years, and the rest of the team blows too. There needs to be a major intervention for this team for upcoming offseason. 2019 is what we'll see is what we'll get from here on. Maybe the Steelers will fight to a wildcard spot like usual, but its just more of the same. The Tomlin standard. Sloppy, undisciplined football and teases of greatness, but the team falls short.

Seattle is coming to town next week before a trip to the West Coast.

Junior Member Array title="lt194camaroz is an unknown quantity at this point">

In my opinion we didn't look motivated or prepared to play at all. Other things i noticed were moncrief cant catch, conner looks afraid of contact, and barron and bush look like they're trained to tackle the catch/trail the receiver. Only thing I can hope as a steeler fan is that hopefully we learned something from this ass beating.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Not even worth starting this thread.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lt194camaroz View Post
    In my opinion we didn't look motivated or prepared to play at all. Other things i noticed were moncrief cant catch, conner looks afraid of contact, and barron and bush look like they're trained to tackle the catch/trail the receiver. Only thing I can hope as a steeler fan is that hopefully we learned something from this ass beating.
    You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

As long as Mike Tomlin is head coach and Keith Butler remains at DC, and Danny Smith still on special teams, nothing will be learned and nothing will change. The time to make major changes was after losing to Jacksonville in 2017. The Steelers just canned Todd Haley (as if he was the problem the Defense was garbage, oh wait, because he was a meany pants and Ben didn't like him so he had to go) and didn't change, and this is what we're getting.

The team's days of contending are over with this current core and is on a death spiral down the drain.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lt194camaroz View Post
    This!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Really no positives to take from this game. Can't say I'm optimistic about the season anymore

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Since apparently we're going for the gross-out award, I found this too.. nah, you still got me beat

See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Worst I’ve seen in a long time.

But there are 15 more games. On to Seattle.
    Indeed. Ben should be warmed up in 6 more games.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Indeed. Ben should be warmed up in 6 more games.
    This crap is getting old with him! About done with his no enthusiasm over the years.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

All that matters is injury news at this point.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Who knew it wasn't enough just to shed locker room cancers that had to be talented, who knew you needed good coaching to make up for it and that keeping the same bad coaches would not make the team better. That suffocating performance in the 3rd preseason game turns out to be nothing more than a byproduct of playing a shitty offense. Now that the plan A of simply talking about how unified they were didn't cut it, what's plan B.....there's a plan B right?

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

That was pathetic, but par for the course it seems for a Tomlin team. Zero motivation, zero fire, zero plan in every aspect of the game. Absolutely unprepared for the first game, and probably the same for the next 2 games at least. Unless Moncrief learns to catch or we start using Washington for something other than the deep bomb, and maybe remember we have Vance, this season is going nowhere.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Ju Ju had a pretty good game for what it's worth he just wasn't targeted enough to make a difference but other than him it was a pure shit show. Moncrief was horrible, not sure if his hand is still bothering him but if it is get him the hell off the field.

Give it a few weeks and Ben will get his crap together and Samuels will see more playing time then Conner.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Give it a few weeks and Ben will get his crap together and Samuels will see more playing time then Conner.
    That is another good point what the hell was samuels doing getting all those carries early in the game??? Give it to Conner until later in the game. Once again the Steelers out think themselves and it plays right into the cheats hands.

Only good news of the day is that the Browns got crushed and Mayfield sucked.

Well, Boz didn't lose this one.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

The Standard is the standard.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    The Standard is the standard.
    It looks like a Tomlin coached team. It's going to be another long year because this team looks exactly like the mess last year and years before.
    Hater = Realist

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    It looks like a Tomlin coached team. It's going to be another long year because this team looks exactly like the mess last year and years before.
    Maybe if the Steelers cut a couple more "Locker Room Cancers" they'll start being better.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Game Balls: Switzer and Watt.

Goats: O-Line, WR Group, James Conner, Defense and most of all coaching. Out coached again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler