Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington should be our WR2

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Washington should be our WR2

Monqueef blows, dude is vomit on a pile of shit

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Washington should be our WR2

Worst effort I've ever seen by any wr, dude needs to get demoted

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The only thing going for Moncrief is that the whole team sucks.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

It's just the first week but really dude go take a seat and stay there. I'm talking about Monty.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

After JuJu there isn't much to choose from, and on another note what was fichtner doing with McDonald doing all night? It seemed like we didn't have a TE on the field.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    After JuJu there isn't much to choose from, and on another note what was fichtner doing with McDonald doing all night? It seemed like we didn't have a TE on the field.
    How about a wr that can actually catch a ball ?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    How about a wr that can actually catch a ball ?

Like I said there isn't much after JuJu.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Tomlin logic 101: Washington balls all preseason, Moncrief gets the no. 2 for some reason. I don't want to hear 2nd best coach in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Like I said there isn't much after JuJu.
    Just need one that can catch and they are on the roster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Tomlin logic 101: Washington balls all preseason, Moncrief gets the no. 2 for some reason. I don't want to hear 2nd best coach in the NFL
    I don't think you will have a issue hearing that this week.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Tomlin Logic 101: Despite tons of draft picks poured into the Defensive side of the ball, Defense can't stop Blake Bortles in a playoff game. Keep the D Coordinator. Defense continues to suck the following year. Keep the D Coordinator. Defense is still atrocious and out of sync. Keep the D Coordinator.

I wonder where all of the Tomlin defenders from months ago are now?

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

While i know Moncreif susked ass what exactly did Wahington do??? Not impressed with any WR other than Ju Ju. Who forgot to tell the team that they were supposed to be palying a game tonight???

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    While i know Moncreif susked ass what exactly did Wahington do??? Not impressed with any WR other than Ju Ju. Who forgot to tell the team that they were supposed to be palying a game tonight???
    Washington at least caught passes that weren't overthrown. Moncrief let about 8 or so passes that hit him in the hands clang off him, he made Ike Taylor look like he could catch

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Washington at least caught passes that weren't overthrown. Moncrief let about 8 or so passes that hit him in the hands clang off him, he made Ike Taylor look like he could catch
    Ouch, that hurts. True, but scathing.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Ouch, that hurts. True, but scathing.
    Yea he was horrible and should be a red tag waiting inside of his locker. He is just another idiot who talks good things all the time but proves nothing when it matters on the field.

Senior Member Array title="Method28 is a name known to all">

I agree about JW but I really dont like his effort on a lot of his targets. He doesn't have that instinct to go after the ball at all costs.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Just need one that can catch and they are on the roster.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you will have a issue hearing that this week.
    Switzer. 6 targets. 6 catches. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Why is everyone so impressed with JuJu? He did very little as a WR as well. The whole group was underwhelming. None of them got open on a regular basis except Switzer. It’s rather pathetic...

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Why is everyone so impressed with JuJu? He did very little as a WR as well. The whole group was underwhelming. None of them got open on a regular basis except Switzer. It’s rather pathetic...
    He caught the ball when it was thrown to him more often than most. I can't find anything on how many times he was targeted but it wasn't enough.

Washington should be our WR2

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    He caught the ball when it was thrown to him more often than most. I can't find anything on how many times he was targeted but it wasn't enough.
    As a number one, he’s got to find a way to get open or the OC has to figure out a way to get him open. JuJu was targeted 8 times. Caught 6.

Switzer was 6/6.

Moncrief was 10/3.

Washington was 6/2.

Conner was 4/4.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

James Conner was open all night. He could have had 15 receptions for 75 yards. Yea, that’s “dink-&-dunk” but it would have forced someone to cover him (leaving a hole elsewhere in the secondary).

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    James Conner was open all night. He could have had 15 receptions for 75 yards. Yea, that’s “dink-&-dunk” but it would have forced someone to cover him (leaving a hole elsewhere in the secondary).
    Dink and Dunk led to 6 Super Bowls for New England and 5 for San Francisco...lol

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Nah we gotta go deep ten times for no yards it's the only way to play offense and be truly offensive.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    This is almost exactly what I thought was going to happen. Teams are going to take away Juju and Conner until another playmaker or two emerges. SHockingly enough a veteran retread FA, a second year guy, a rookie, and a career special teamer were not able to dent one of the better defenses in the league.

This offense lost a cheat code. Perhaps one of the best cheat codes in the entire league. It is gonna take a minute to see how they fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Ben doesn't have patience to work the field, he's a part of the problem

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

If I remember correctly when the Steelers were in the red zone Ben missed JuJu wide open. He played well but not great.

Moncreif should be nothing more than a vertical receiver. It's what he has always been, relying on him to make tough catches is setting him up to fail.

Another reason why the Pats bitch slapped this team. They use their players to their strengths.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

My god give Moncreif some stickum not that it would made a huge difference in the game last night and, yes Ben was off. He had several passes dropped including a TD dropped.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Our #2 Wr has yet to emerge, for now its Switzer

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Apart from Juju, the only other potential super star at the WR position is D. Johnson. He’ll probably make some mistakes, but he’s the most likely to become our next AB.

Maybe it’s a mistake to count on him too much right now, but I’d certainly trust him to make any play we’d count on Moncrief to make.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Wasn't Moncreif supposed to be a valuable asset to the team? Wasn't Ben supposedly getting comfortable with him. And yet he emulated Limas Sweed. Also why the hell have about 90% of the people the Steelers have signed or traded for in free agent either done nothing for this team or actively hurt this team. I think what is overlooked is that the free agent signings in general have been pure dog vomit the past 5 or so seasons in general (before anyone says Joe Haden, hence why I said 90%).