Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

If AB isn't nuts it's been a hell of an act. If he is nuts he won't be a Patriot for long.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    If AB isn't nuts it's been a hell of an act. If he is nuts he won't be a Patriot for long.
    Aaron Hernandez was a sociopath with "character issues" when he was drafted and he lasted three seasons in New England

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Aaron Hernandez was a sociopath with "character issues" when he was drafted and he lasted three seasons in New England
    Completely different story.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Completely different story.
    Of course it is.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Wait so Marsha complained about his helmet also? I just read about this.

You can't make this shit up.

And for my tin foil hat on my head right now? Interesting how Angry Bird Anthony Davis found his way to the Lakers (demanding a trade from the Pelicans) and he was on the same episode as AB in "The SHop". Tell me they didn't talk about some shit off camera lol.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    AB wants the number 12!

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    I share your frustration and always enjoy your having you post here.

But over time (a long time - I used to mainline the NFL every Sunday through three games and then come back for more on Monday night) I have come to recognize the NFL is just another product competing for entertainment $$$ that I now regard as nothing more than that. I have lost my capacity for outrage, with the last straw for me being the overturned Jesse James TD in the 2017 Pats loss.

The entire track of the AB story line, from him blowing off week 17 last season, forcing his way out of Pittsburgh, and then forcing his way out of Oakland to remarkably be able to work out the terms of a deal with the Pats in a matter of hours, is simply a particularly sordid episode in a sordid business.
    I'm pretty much right there with you.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

https://youtu.be/9s4hdF76Hfs

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not one for conspiracies, but this black horse's name is Antonio. He was told to fetch a computer and instead walked out the door. Geico offers renters insurance. The Raiders rented AB, and by letting him walk out the door, the Raiders saved 30 million.

Quote Originally Posted by RunNGun View Post
    https://youtu.be/9s4hdF76Hfs

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not one for conspiracies, but this black horse's name is Antonio. He was told to fetch a computer and instead walked out the door. Geico offers renters insurance. The Raiders rented AB, and by letting him walk out the door, the Raiders saved 30 million.
    It was the right move for the Raiders.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Oh I am sure of it and I am sure they were hand in hand with AB from the start. The speed at which it was done is suspicious to me, I mean he never even played a single down with the Raiders. I am sure nothing will come of it, but you can't tell me this was not planned all along.
    I agree !00% With the teams and player involved, sorry, but this is crooked as hell and was planned from day one !!! Hopefully Tomlin will be able to change some play numbers, because you know damn well that AB will have some head phones on and be calling our plays to the cheats. This just stinks and I'm really getting tired of the NFL.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I agree !00% With the teams and player involved, sorry, but this is crooked as hell and was planned from day one !!! Hopefully Tomlin will be able to change some play numbers, because you know damn well that AB will have some head phones on and be calling our plays to the cheats. This just stinks and I'm really getting tired of the NFL.
    AB wasn't even camp this year and I doubt there is anything he can tell Belichick that he doesn't already know.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I think someone posted that he will not be on the sideline for the game so we have that. I too am getting tired of the NFL and I blame this all on the guy in charge. It may not get better when he leaves but it damn sure won't get fixed until he does.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

It was ALL PLANNED early on. Everyone played into his hands. He got what he wanted. Tomlin, please have some sense to change some plays ....you know that AB will have head phones and telling the cheats everything. He may not be on the sideline, but he'll damn well be in stone throw with a cell or head set....don't be nieve.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Do the Reaiders get a compensation pick since they released him?

Do the Reaiders get a compensation pick since they released him?
    no

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

It was the right move for the Raiders.
    It was the only move. If AB is somehow able to play tomorrow, which I don't think is too crazy to believe, although not likely, I will believe the NFL is rigged. If the NFL let's AB play, you know everyone and their mother would be watching the game on prime time television. All that extra money is reason enough for me to believe tomorrow morning the NFL will say they've allowed AB to play and confirm that the NFL is rigged.

It was the only move. If AB is somehow able to play tomorrow, which I don't think is too crazy to believe, although not likely, I will believe the NFL is rigged. If the NFL let's AB play, you know everyone and their mother would be watching the game on prime time television. All that extra money is reason enough for me to believe tomorrow morning the NFL will say they've allowed AB to play and confirm that the NFL is rigged.
    He can't play tomorrow. Not allowed.

Headlines>Drama>Money

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's not "allowed." I also know rules are meant to be broken, especially when money is involved. Not likely, but wouldn't surprise me the least bit.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown signs with Patriots

Get ready for the Sunday night football announcers to GUSH all over this move. it will be pushed down our throats ad-nauseum tomorrow night.
    Yeah, I can't listen to Collinsworth gobbling their nuts all night. I will be watching with the sound muted.

Headlines>Drama>Money

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's not "allowed." I also know rules are meant to be broken, especially when money is involved. Not likely, but wouldn't surprise me the least bit.
    Let's try to be rational about this. He isn't playing tomorrow.

Let's be rational about this. He isn't playing tomorrow.
    Level headed thinking isn't working for me right now. Pissed off that AB has landed on the team that has been consistently in the way for 15 years now.

If the Pats win the SB the ring for Antonio Brown would be worth even less than each of the rings that Kevin Durant won with the Warriors, since the Pats in the Brady and Belichick era won 6 super bowl, 9 super bowl game, 13 AFC title game and they won 3 SB in the last 5 years and they played in the super bowl in the last 3 years.

If the Pats do not win the Super Bowl this year, that's for sure that the Raiders, Steelers and almost all the NFL fan are going to have a field day against Brown no matter what if the pats are not winning a SB this year.Even if AB wins a ring this year, his legacy will be no better, since he cheated like crazy to sign with the Pats

At least Durant had waited before being a free agent to sign with the Warriors