Thread: AB's future: Predicting who will sign receiver after Raiders release and breaking down team odds

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

AB's future: Predicting who will sign receiver after Raiders release and breaking down team odds

Antonio Brown's future: Predicting who will sign receiver after Raiders release and breaking down team odds

Here's who may take a flyer on AB

by Tyler Sullivan

So, now what?

Antonio Brown's rollercoaster tenure with the Oakland Raiders came to a close on Saturday as the team released the All-Pro wideout after he took to Instagram demanding that be the end result. You can read more about how we got to Brown becoming a free agent here, but for the purposes of this discussion we're looking forward to what's possibly next for AB.

to read rest of article:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...own-team-odds/

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: AB's future: Predicting who will sign receiver after Raiders release and breaking down team odds

There is no way this ends without Brown on the Patriots, and it will be on a ludicrously cheap contract too.

I believe we all called this back in February or March, just without any idea how quickly or brazenly it could happen. It's like the Epstein "suicide" case, only with football.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: AB's future: Predicting who will sign receiver after Raiders release and breaking down team odds

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

We all knew this would happen. It will be an unholy terror that cuts a swath through the league OR it will fizzle out in whole big meh. Either way its gonna be must see tv.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

AB's future: Predicting who will sign receiver after Raiders release and breaking down team odds

He gets to burn the Steelers possibly three ways. One on Sunday Night, two because they didn’t want to trade him to NE and a third one in the playoffs.

Let’s not forget Belichick took in Moss and Ocho Cinco...but ultimately, he didn’t change the way those two were...they were both still assholes and wound up getting let go if I remember correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    He gets to burn the Steelers possibly three ways. One on Sunday Night, two because they didn’t want to trade him to NE and a third one in the playoffs.

Let’s not forget Belichick took in Moss and Ocho Cinco...but ultimately, he didn’t change the way those two were...they were both still assholes and wound up getting let go if I remember correctly...
    Sure but Moss scored 23 TDs on 98 catches for 1500 yards and a 15 yards/catch average in his first Pats season at 30 years old. After leaving a toxic mess in Oakland.

That sounds awful familiar. I think I’m gonna spend too many Sundays throwing up in my mouth a little as that offense featuring a drunk, a steroid fueled little dude, a lunatic, a 40+ QB, and James White cut a swath through the rest of the league.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Sure but Moss scored 23 TDs on 98 catches for 1500 yards and a 15 yards/catch average in his first Pats season at 30 years old. After leaving a toxic mess in Oakland.

That sounds awful familiar. I think I’m gonna spend too many Sundays throwing up in my mouth a little as that offense featuring a drunk, a steroid fueled little dude, a lunatic, a 40+ QB, and James White cut a swath through the rest of the league.
    With an owner who supports human trafficking so he can get a quickie hand job before games.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    With an owner who supports human trafficking so he can get a quickie hand job before games.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I forgot that one! Ah man, it is going to be so conflicting! I love watching teams just load up on talent and then just stomp the opposition. But not these jagoffs!