Thread: Antonio Brown is in danger of destroying his legacy

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Antonio Brown is in danger of destroying his legacy

Antonio Brown is in danger of destroying his legacy

Terez Paylor
    Yahoo Sports
    September 5, 2019

Okay, it’s official: Somebody who loves Antonio Brown — someone who wants the best for him in 20 years and cares about his football legacy — needs to have a talk with him, stat, because if left to his own devices, he’s going to throw away his legacy.

to read rest of article:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...042920321.html

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown is in danger of destroying his legacy

That’s why I said at this stage, best thing for him to do is retire. Go into hiding and be humble for a few seasons and then come back to Pittsburgh, throw all the apologies around to the organization, to Rooney’s, to Ben and he could save the career he had. Pittsburgh is a forgiving town and if he did that and admitted his mistakes and was humble, people would let his “exit” go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Antonio Brown is in danger of destroying his legacy

Thread closed. No need to post an article about every aspect of this story. It's already been covered elsewhere.