Thread: Biggest circus you saw on a player in the NFL?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Biggest circus you saw on a player in the NFL?

Of course, with Brown's situation, it's a historic circus right now!...Before that there was Albert Haynesworth in 2010 with the Redskins and Terrell Owens in 2005 with the Eagles

I think it's the craziest that I saw and his two players were suspended by their team and it was over after .. It's likely that it happens for Brown too, so what is the craziest circus that you saw?

And have other circus been close to this?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Biggest circus you saw on a player in the NFL?

We're literally seeing a generational on-field talent and a lucrative endorsement career disintegrate before our very eyes.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

AB is quickly rising to the top. Other notables: Ryan Leaf, Kellen Winslow Jr., Ricky Williams in general was a circus...not to the others extent though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I legit think it's AB, this is occurring immediately after a trade and signing

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I mean, Aaron Hernandez killed a guy.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I mean, Aaron Hernandez killed a guy.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

I think this is gonna become the biggest ever because we are going to see someone who could have truly put himself into position to be the greatest at his position since Jerry Rice literally self destruct his own career and at this point, if it happens NO ONE will question that it was all self induced. This guy is not right in the head. If he gets suspended and that contract gets voided I can't imagine anyone taking a chance on him this season. Maybe next year after he hasn't made any money and has to come begging, someone will give him a prove it contract.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    I think this is gonna become the biggest ever because we are going to see someone who could have truly put himself into position to be the greatest at his position since Jerry Rice literally self destruct his own career and at this point, if it happens NO ONE will question that it was all self induced. This guy is not right in the head. If he gets suspended and that contract gets voided I can't imagine anyone taking a chance on him this season. Maybe next year after he hasn't made any money and has to come begging, someone will give him a prove it contract.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    I don’t know...OJ will hold that knife...errr I mean title for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

For all the talk about T.O., really it was pretty tame compared to a lot of things, just the typical diva stuff. I guess his drama is immortalized because he kind of defined the Diva WR in its early days - launched the whole genre, if you will.

On the other hand, you had stuff like Charles Haley masturbating in team meetings, throwing shit at people talimg a leak on the coach's desk (maybe it was the GM, I forget) ... I mean, there was a story he whipped out his dick at Joe Montana and told him to blow him, then jerked off right in front of him.

Then you had that guy on the Bengals who was like crazily chasing his girlfriend and fell off the back of a moving truck and died, or that guy on the Chiefs that shot his girlfriend and then killed himself in front of his teammates ... I mean, there habe been some people doing really fucked up stuff, AB and TO are amateur hour shit.
    See you Space Cowboy ...