Thread: Team who is more likely to make the Playoffs this year after 10 or more losses last year?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Team who is more likely to make the Playoffs this year after 10 or more losses last year?

11 teams had 10 or more losses last year

Who is more likely to make the playoffs this year in his teams?

Bills
    Jets
    Bengals
    Jaguars
    Broncos
    Raiders
    Giants
    Lions
    Buccaneers
    49ers
    Cardinals

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Team who is more likely to make the Playoffs this year after 10 or more losses last year?

Jaguars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: Team who is more likely to make the Playoffs this year after 10 or more losses last year?

Lions.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The Las Vegas ABs.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

There's only one team I like and that's the 49ers. They were hit with the injury bug hard last year. As long as they stay healthy with Nick Bosa added I think that pushes them in

Senior Member Array title="Squeegee Thompson has a brilliant future"> Squeegee Thompson's Avatar

All I see is that dreadful list of also-rans makes up 6 of our games next year.

So, I'm sure we'll lose 4 of them ... ya know ... because Tomlin.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Jags, i don't think they were a bad team last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Jags, i don't think they were a bad team last year.
    Yeah, it was just their passing game was a laughing stock and everyone in their locker room and their coaching staff had lost confidence in Bortles.

If Foles do a good job and able to step up in big moment and when the Jaguars need (Foles proved he was able to do that) they have a shot.

For the worst to first,I think the Jaguars are the most likely in his teams...

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    The Las Vegas ABs.

Seriously though I think the Jaguars will be much better this season. Better QB play plus adding Josh Allen will be huge.