Thread: Patriots center David Andrews hospitalized with blood clots, season in jeopardy

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Patriots center David Andrews hospitalized with blood clots, season in jeopardy

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Patriots center David Andrews hospitalized with blood clots, season in jeopardy

Prayers sent out. Hoping for a full recovery

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: Patriots center David Andrews hospitalized with blood clots, season in jeopardy

Blood clots not good. Good luck to his recovery

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Crap, I hope the guy will be okay.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If he’s got to take Eliquis or a blood thinner to help, he’s not going to be able to play football...I wouldn’t think. That puts his life at a pretty high risk...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

damn thats serious business, hope he pulls through (patriots hate aside)

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I hope they are able to clear up that problem. That's a very dangerous condition.

All the best to him and wishing him a speedy recovery.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Trading for Korey Cunningham and Jermaine Eluemunor changes the entire complexion of the Patriots’ offensive line

Bernd BuchmasserAug 29, 2019, 6:00am EDT
    The New England Patriots were quite active on the eve of their fourth and final preseason game, acquiring two offensive linemen via trade. First, the team brought offensive tackle Korey Cunningham on board from the Arizona Cardinals; later it also swung a trade to get now-former Baltimore Ravensguard/tackle Jermaine Eluemunor. The message is a simple one: the team felt a need to upgrade the depth up front.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/8/29...offensive-line