Thread: First half observations, the positive

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

First half observations, the positive

Rudolph looked good out there. I did not know if he had to arm to zip the ball between defenders, but he does, and obviously, he has good chemistry with Washington.

Washington, wow this is two good games in a row. He looks like a completely different player. Losing the weight worked. And he's catching the ball. We heard he could jump, and he showed it. If the seasoned opened next week, he's by my other starting wide receiver.

Samuels shows nice speed as a running back. I hope the Steelers use him more this year because he hits big plays and to keep Conner fresh.

Dupree. Did Bud finally find the urgency he needes to take the next step? It's only the pre-season, but his motivation and determination, two things I felt he has been lacking have improved.

Filer - He won the right tackle job, but he also showed he could pull as a guard. Feiler had a key block on the Samuels touchdown run.

Burns appears to be rebounding from a disastrous season. I saw reliable coverage from him.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: First half observations, the positive

What that I liked in this game that we have not seen the game before, was that our CB challenged the opposing WR and they did well for the most part.