Thread: Kam Kelly Arrested

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Kam Kelly Arrested

Nothing good ever happens when a Steeler visits the South Side - given the unwise choice by Kam to bump chests with the cops alcohol presumably was a factor

Steelers safety Kameron Kelly was arrested outside a bar in Pittsburgh's South Side early Friday morning on two counts of making terroristic threats and one count of resisting arrest.According to court paperwork, police say Kelly was being disorderly at Mario's South Side Saloon. When an officer told Kelly he had to leave, he became confrontational.

Per the complaint, Kelly had already threatened to knock out an employee at the bar after his music choice was skipped on the jukebox.

Outside the bar, according to the complaint, the arresting officer accidentally stepped on the foot of a woman, who then began arguing. Kelly said the woman was "his girl" and pushed his chest against the officer's and threatened him, according to the complaint.

Kelly then resisted arrest, arguing with officers, and an officer punched Kelly in the face multiple times during the struggle, according to the complaint.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...sisting-arrest

Too bad for him - my concern was it might be a valuable member of the defense when I read the headline Steelers DB accused of making terroristic threats

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Kam Kelly Arrested

These days farting in public would be a terroristic threat.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Well. Season is over. Lost control of the drama filled locker room. Pack it up everyone. Time to go home.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

all this over a jukebox selection? damn son lol

shoulda rolled with jeff reed there he'd teach it a lesson

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I could've sworn this guy was released in like week 3. Shows what I know. Trying to think of anyone who it was matter less if they got arrested, and all I can come up with are Ryan Switzer and maybe the long snapper.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Well. Season is over. Lost control of the drama filled locker room. Pack it up everyone. Time to go home.
    Kelly doesn't have that status! Now if it was TJ Watt..........

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Aaaaaand he's gone. Marcus Allen activated from PS

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/12/st...53-man-roster/

You only get to do this and stay on the team if you're at least a good player. Who does he think he is, Antonio Brown?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post

You only get to do this and stay on the team if you're at least a good player. Who does he think he is, Antonio Brown?
    Or a mediocre assistant coach who is high school football watching buddies with Tomlin

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Kam Cameron cam go be with Landry Jones

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post

I like Marcus Allen as a player more than I liked Kam Kelly. A slightly different skillset, but a player I like better.

Since Minkah got here, everyone else that played the position before him became expendable and easily replaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I like Marcus Allen as a player more than I liked Kam Kelly. A slightly different skillset, but a player I like better.

Since Minkah got here, everyone else that played the position before him became expendable and easily replaceable.
    Kelly’s greatest long term contribution to the Steelers was showing in the Seahawks game that he was incapable of replacing even the pedestrian level of safety play by Sean Davis, which helped push the deal for Minkah forward

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

To quote Clark W. Griswold: “Later Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

What an idiot I was...I thought he might be a good backup.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    He was probably trying to big boy some people downtown lol. Ran into some punk ass kid when I lived in Austin a while back. This dude named Marcus Tubbs, who acted like his S#!t didn't smell and was flaunting his NFL credit card being all like "look at that, now yall recognize greatness right hurrr" lol. Dude ended up being one of the biggest draft busts in Seahawks history (and part of the squad that lost to the 2005 Steelers haha) so I guess karma hits some of these jagoffs

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

You were just drinking the black and gold kool aid.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Me, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    You were just drinking the black and red kool aid.
    slight edit (Go Aztecs!!!)

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

If that's true than we're all idiots at one time or another. I thought Moncrief was going to be a big pickup at WR and have a great year with Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    If that's true than we're all idiots at one time or another. I thought Moncrief was going to be a big pickup at WR and have a great year with Ben.
    Moncrief.

Limas Sweed.