Thread: My new favorite "Gen Z"-er

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

My new favorite "Gen Z"-er

Warning: Not safe for work or the easily offended...

This little 14 year old girl is carpet- bombing truth like a linebacker raid over the Ho Chi Minh trail. I hope there's a whole lot more like her
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: My new favorite "Gen Z"-er

Aaaand she's banned. That escalated quickly
    Here's the video rehosted on BitChute:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iqw_Zo49IPY/
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

It's good that they banned that account. Too many people would listen to that and take it seriously.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    It's good that they banned that account. Too many people would listen to that and take it seriously.
    Yeah, freedom of speech and accountability for your own actions be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Yeah, freedom of speech and accountability for your own actions be damned.
    Pretty much my thoughts; "We can't have people saying controversial things. People must only be allowed to express opinions that I agree with. The first amendment only applies to speech that nobody would ever find troubling, which is why it needs protection."

Screw that. I'm firmly in this girl's camp even though I personally disagree with her on several points. At least *she* gets the importance of expressing unpopular opinions.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts; "We can't have people saying controversial things. People must only be allowed to express opinions that I agree with. The first amendment only applies to speech that nobody would ever find troubling, which is why it needs protection."

Screw that. I'm firmly in this girl's camp even though I personally disagree with her on several points. At least *she* gets the importance of expressing unpopular opinions.
    Agreed.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

From the editing and fluidity of the presentation, that was all scripted. Have to wonder if the girl even understood most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    From the editing and fluidity of the presentation, that was all scripted. Have to wonder if the girl even understood most of it.
    She and her brother write the scripts. She does all the editing and production herself. I've seen some interviews and livestreams, and she really does talk that way. She understands exactly what she's saying, but points out that a lot of it is satirical.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

She and her brother write the scripts. She does all the editing and production herself. I've seen some interviews and livestreams, and she really does talk that way. She understands exactly what she's saying, but points out that a lot of it is satirical.
    That's pleasantly surprising to hear. The line being walked between political and satirical is one most can't pull off as well as they do.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Yeah, but can she hold a candle to George Carlin?

too bad I missed it