Radio.com NFL Insider and former Browns GM Michael Lombardi talked about the possibility of the Steelers extending Joe Haden.

“I think one thing the Steelers and Patriots have proven are they’re not afraid to let guys play it out and see where it goes. I’m gonna play it out,” said Lombardi.

The Steelers have their culture back and have their team back according to Lombardi.

“I don’t think there’s a better motivator in life than to prove people wrong. If the Browns become the favorite team I think the Steelers say you know what guys? We have won 57 games in the last 5 years we are only second to the Patriots with 74. I think they are going to be really good.”

Lombardi believes the Browns will break down in the final 5 minutes of games during the NFL season because “you gotta go from good to great. You just don’t go from bad to great in one year.”

Better Chance Le’Veon Bell helps the Jets or Antonio Brown helps the Raiders?

Lombardi discussed how Bell will have to play behind a bad offensive line which will not be good for his run game and so he gives the edge to Antonio Brown.

Lombardi had one answer to who will have the better season, Roethlisberger or Mayfield?

“Ben Roethlisberger.”

https://937thefan.radio.com/articles...ld-play-it-out

If you want to hear his interview in full, it's at the bottom of this link.