Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: David Carr Wants To See Big Ben Do Better Making The Routine Plays In 2019

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: David Carr Wants To See Big Ben Do Better Making The Routine Plays In 2019

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Baker Mayfield can because he is a great leader and he has accomplished so much in the NFL...…..and he's not Ben...….
    Combine OBJ, Baker calling out WRs, MT getting a record contract in NO, and the Browns losing as usual.....combustion.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Combine OBJ, Baker calling out WRs, MT getting a record contract in NO, and the Browns losing as usual.....combustion.
    I would not be surprised if the Browns imploded .... I do not know when, maybe not this year (even if it's possible) but with Odell, I expect it to happen someday.especially with a big personality at the QB position that seems to care about what people like Colin Cowherd or others say about him and his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I hope however that this stats is for the entire career for Ben and not since 2010 otherwise it does not mean much...