Thread: Brett Favre says he's coming out of retirement to play in the NFL in 2020!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Brett Favre says he's coming out of retirement to play in the NFL in 2020!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Re: Brett Favre says he's coming out of retirement to play in the NFL in 2020!

The most rediculous thing is that some team would probably sign him.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

He must be drunk.
    All Defense!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I’d be willing to bet he can still throw the ball better than at least 10 current starters...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    The most rediculous thing is that some team would probably sign him.
    3yr $150 million deal fully guaranteed
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    the Raiders at this point they will sign anyone
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

5:15 on

Speaking of quarterbacks, uh, Brett Favre– I love that everybody gave him so much grief to retire. Brett Favre should retire. Are you out of your mind? He makes $12 million a year to play a game. “yeah, I’m gonna keep playing.” “Hey, Brett, the whole world thinks you should retire.” “you said $12 million, right? Yeah, they can go fuck themselves.”

I would never quit, are you kidding me? What about in four years? He’s not good enough to be a starter, but he could be a backup in the NFL. Do you know what that pays? About $4 to $5 million. “Uh, yep, I’m gonna do that.” how about ten years? Not good enough to be a backup. But he could be on the practice squad. Do you know what that pays? About $850,000. “Uh, yep, I’m gonna do that as well. I’ll play forever.”

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post

AB wants his contract torn up and redone right now or shit will get real....

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    AB wants his contract torn up and redone right now or shit will get real....
    Saints are in negotiations to make Michael Thomas the highest paid WR ever. Getting the popcorn ready for the AB reaction when that happens. Should be a show.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That’ll make him 3rd or 4th highest paid WR? Lol

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Well...here's one fan that would be happy to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Well...here's one fan that would be happy to see it!

I wouldn’t mind seeing it. Favre was fun to watch. Very similar to how Bradshaw played...