If he were elected and had his way, how much would the taxes realistically be raised for the "commoners"?

I make decent money in the 6 figures and we just bought a house last year that we need to "grow into". If taxes get raised a crazy amount and I can't afford my house, what happens from there? I'd have to give the government the finger basically.

I understand his plan of higher taxes + no medical insurance premiums / copays, but lefties always generate the exact opposite of what they intend so if this were to happen, I fully expect to be taxed to death with piss poor health coverage.

I honestly don't think he will get the nod from democrats and if so, he for sure won't get the presidency. My wife's cousins / aunt are die hard left nut liberals living in PA near Philly and they stated that if Bernie gets the nod, they will vote for Trump. That is how bad Bernie is. I am just trying to scope out the possibilities.

This is a serious question so if you want to go on a rant for left or right, please go elsewhere.