Thread: Raiders on hard knocks

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Raiders on hard knocks

Sorry no link. I suck at that kind of stuff. I bet Grudens going to love that

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Raiders on hard knocks

How could they not be

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    How could they not be
    Yeah, that was my first thought

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Sorry no link. I suck at that kind of stuff. I bet Grudens going to love that

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Naw Man! It's all about catching Jerry Rice now.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

man AB and his buddy burfff and hang out talk about how he knock all the common sense outta him in cincinati

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    man AB and his buddy burfff and hang out talk about how he knock all the common sense outta him in cincinati
    Burfff, he’s a Mog. His own best friend.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Did anyone really think any team other than the Raiders was going to be the team?

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

and the show starts
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It’s gonna be the AB show! There’s no other way that Hard Knocks could’ve gone this off season but Oakland...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It’s gonna be the AB show! There’s no other way that Hard Knocks could’ve gone this off season but Oakland...
    Yea...... AB, Burfect, Incognito, Gruden, last year in Oakland. No way it was going to be anyone but the Raiders. This will be the biggest year yet for Hard Knocks.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Yea...... AB, Burfect, Incognito, Gruden, last year in Oakland. No way it was going to be anyone but the Raiders. This will be the biggest year yet for Hard Knocks.
    I don't know if it will be better that the Jets in 2010 with Rex Ryan,but the Raiders have a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I wonder why...lol.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Apparently most have chosen to handle all this with the fervent voyeurism of a jilted serial killer.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Yeah... Thinkin' about how happy we are to not have to put up with his s*&t any more

Speakin' of, I propose a big ol' group hug for silver & black.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Yeah... Thinkin' about how happy we are to not have to put up with his s*&t any more

Speakin' of, I propose a big ol' group hug for silver & black.
    Thanks buddy, I appreciate that. I never wanted this dude. I read enough on this site about him...lol. I don't think he'll last long if he doesn't change his attitude... but what do I know?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Thanks buddy, I appreciate that. I never wanted this dude. I read enough on this site about him...lol. I don't think he'll last long if he doesn't change his attitude... but what do I know?
    May as well just grab some popcorn, kick back, and enjoy the train wreck. That's what I did.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland