Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More drama on the Cleveland Browns

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: More drama on the Cleveland Browns

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I don’t know...Antonio Brown May have that under control himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Brinson: "Browns Talking Too Much" This Offseason

From OBJ to Baker Mayfield, the Browns have fired a lot of shots this offseason, and Will Brinson has no idea why

From Odell Beckham Jr. taking shots at his former team, to Baker Mayfield taking shots at Daniel Jones, the Cleveland Browns have done a lot of talking this offseason.

And CBSSports.com senior NFL writer Will Brinson has no idea why.

“It just seems to me that the Browns have made a pretty big habit this offseason of unnecessarily firing shots at the Giants,” Brinson said on Reiter Than You. “I get that Odell Beckham was traded there, but . . . their identity is like this blue-collar, up-and-coming tough team, (and it’s) sort of been cast aside.”

Mayfield, when asked about Daniel Jones, said he “couldn’t believe” the Giants took the Duke product with the sixth overall pick.

“I love Baker Mayfield. He’s great,” Brinson said. “But do you really need two back-to-back GQ issues? Do you really need to be on every single magazine cover? I understand where you’re trying to get the publicity while you can, but it feels to me like the Browns would have been better-served by working through this offseason, getting the new coach in there, trying to get their first winning season in forever, try to get past winning eight games in three years – and it almost feels like a coronation offseason, when there hasn’t been anything that’s really happened to warrant them getting that crown.”

read more

https://cbssportsradio.radio.com/art...much-offseason

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

The more of this stuff I see, the more I want the Browns to do really well. Obviously not too well...

...but grumpy old sports guys just like to suck the fun out of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    The more of this stuff I see, the more I want the Browns to do really well. Obviously not too well...

If the Browns have a fast start and they have not too much adversity, they will be fine

But if they have a slow start, I do not think they'll react well in adversity ... I mean, they've put too much pressure on themselves and OBJ seems not to be happy to have been traded in Cleveland ... He still talks about this trade, 5 months later!

His two teams are different but remember in 2011, when Vince Young called eagles the Dream team! ... It's the worst thing which could happen to the eagles, they had 8-8 in 2011 (they were 4-8 before winning 4 pointless games) and the year after Andy Reid lost his job ... The Eagles had made the playoffs in 9 of 11 years before ... Not easy to play well when the hype is very high and it's even worse when the team puts too much pressure on themselves

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I hope the Browns go 3-13. In the past I felt sorry for them, but this is way too much talk for a team that went 7-9 last year.

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

I'm with DesertSteel above, couldn't have said it better myself

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

I went the opposite way. Up until now I've rooted for them. I respected the team and fans for losing as much as they have and still showing up on Sundays. Now they need to be humbled.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I went the opposite way. Up until now I've rooted for them. I respected the team and fans for losing as much as they have and still showing up on Sundays. Now they need to be humbled.
    100% agree!...The Browns fans on twitter for the most part are really not humble and they need to come back to reality!